Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Ground looks fantastic - brilliant vocal support - brilliant performance from everyone in a red and white shirt - I am so proud of everyone in that team today. The blades will be no ones whipping boys with performances like that.

Liverpool know that they've been in a game and no one will fancy playing at BDTBL.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ground looks fantastic - brilliant vocal support - brilliant performance from everyone in a red and white shirt - I am so proud of everyone in that team today. The blades will be no ones whipping boys with performances like that.

I though that about Reading. It was amazing. Us new boys are going to give it our all!

Great battling performance and only 1 of the new signings in the team (which does raise the question what exactly have we spent the money on - strengthening the squad and not the team?). Gives us a lot of confidence going into the season :) Should have won if it wasn't for one of the dodgiest penalty decisions ever - is Styles insane? The only way he wasn't going to call it was if Gerrard scored - it's not our fault he shot like a girl and fell over 4 or 5 steps after evading a challenge.

Hulse looked impressive and despite a lot of us thinking his fee was excessive he looks like he'll play a big part this season. Really wanted to see Nade get a run out but no such luck. I just hope someone locks Ade in a cupboard for the rest of the season - he's bad, really really bad. I had hoped he'd have gained some close control and improved his 1st touch over the summer but no sign of that. He seems a nice bloke he's just crap.

Great result for Reading - should be an interesting season for both you and the Blades.

Liverpools forums make interesting reading - turning on Rafa, and basically saying thats a valuable two points dropped in the title race.

I do hope they dip out on Europe by one point!

Roll on Tottenham Tuesday night.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the view from the top of the corner stand is great - good view of everything even the goal at the Kop end. Bit steep though - felt like I was gonna topple off down it :D

It looks great, that new bit, and with that 'open bit' on John St side of the kop filled in, makes for some great atmosphere.

Certainly wouldnt have grumbled at 1-1 before the match, but want to see that pen decision on MOTD later...also looks like were going to have to adjust to this league of 'diving' too i reckon.

Archived