Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Monty did nothing all game until he grabbed the ball half way ran with it and struck a perfect ball to Webber.

You forgot to mention the BRILLIANT dummy when he grabbed the ball to create the space to go on that fantastic run to set up Webber.

If thats all he did the whole game as you claim (And I think you are wrong ) then thats good enought for me :thumbsup:

What a fantastic performance from the best team in Yorkshire.The players were outstanding & thank god for 4-4-2.We have been saying long enough for Warnock to play that formation ,I guess he must have heard us shouting.Top Team ,Top Manager & Top Club.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE

You forgot to mention the BRILLIANT dummy when he grabbed the ball to create the space to go on that fantastic run to set up Webber.

If thats all he did the whole game as you claim (And I think you are wrong ) then thats good enought for me :thumbsup:

You have a natural advantage as just as united are a northern side,florida blade reminds me of the southern supporter full of wind I bet you are glad you are in Canada and not in the land of the big gobs USA.

You have a natural advantage as just as united are a northern side,florida blade reminds me of the southern supporter full of wind I bet you are glad you are in Canada and not in the land of the big gobs USA.

Now, Now. Please be nice. After all he is a supporter and entitled to his opinion.

He is also keeping the red and white banner flying in the Southern U.S.:thumbsup:

Well played against Newcastle, heard you lot played a blinder so giving credit where it is due!!! Well done!!!:thumbsup:

Good day all round today. Both Sheffield teams won, Barnsley beat Leeds and Rotherham drew.

I didn't think that United played well in the first half but really deserved the win on their second half performance. :love::thumbsup:

Archived