Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

The team were magnificent today, we had to win against a tired and weakened Newcastle but a win is a win. 3 points from Bolton and we're on our way. Reading were not given the rub of the green today, some curious decisions. Reina ran straight into Hunt and knocked him flat. If it had been the other way round Hunt would get an early bath.

The team were magnificent today, we had to win against a tired and weakened Newcastle but a win is a win. 3 points from Bolton and we're on our way. Reading were not given the rub of the green today, some curious decisions. Reina ran straight into Hunt and knocked him flat. If it had been the other way round Hunt would get an early bath.

I agree against a weakened side but they did not play with any guts,we were quicker to the ball and would have probably beaten the strongest side they could field if all fit.

we also had a few injuries don't forget. Glad to see kozzy back in the team i don't think he gets a fair crack but then you could say that for a lot of players under warnock

Just want to say, Well done Against Newcastle yesterday lads, :gag: 3 points is 3 points, (like i need to tell you lot that);)

well done lads...:thumbsup:

Some from the blue side wont let us enjoy a brilliant win Mad 'un :help:So cheers for that :thumbsup:

Its never easy going to Newcastle as I am sure wednesd*y know from previous trips up there we wont mention :D

A fantastic result for Sheffield United F.C. and the city of Sheffield, we need a team in the Premiership ;)

Regards CB

Some from the blue side wont let us enjoy a brilliant win Mad 'un :help:So cheers for that :thumbsup:

Its never easy going to Newcastle as I am sure wednesd*y know from previous trips up there we wont mention :D

A fantastic result for Sheffield United F.C. and the city of Sheffield, we need a team in the Premiership ;)

Regards CB

Was a good win canada dry ,granted.How bad are newcastle tho for gods sake.Does show that good gates and a few bob dont guarentee success.Watched the match and to be honest it was crap wasnt it.:thumbsup:

Was a good win canada dry ,granted.How bad are newcastle tho for gods sake.Does show that good gates and a few bob dont guarentee success.Watched the match and to be honest it was crap wasnt it.:thumbsup:

Although I disagree with you, 3 points is 3 points. Ill take playing crap if it means us winning all the time

Although I disagree with you, 3 points is 3 points. Ill take playing crap if it means us winning all the time

Take your point and 3 points is what was needed.To be honest tho Newcastle look like a team already relegated and doomed.Iasked you a while ago if utd would or could reach 20 points for xmas, any thoughts.Also who do you think warnock will need to bring in if your lot are to stay up.:thumbsup:

Take your point and 3 points is what was needed.To be honest tho Newcastle look like a team already relegated and doomed.Iasked you a while ago if utd would or could reach 20 points for xmas, any thoughts.Also who do you think warnock will need to bring in if your lot are to stay up.:thumbsup:

Brooksy, a nice post on the blades chat, feeling ok? lol

20 points by xmas? it would be nice but I think we will fall short at about 18.

Bringing in? hmmmmm well I aint sure, think we will have to look at possible targets closer to time. But players I would like never to return are, Horsfield, Wright, Akinbiyi, Short, Lucketti, possibly Unsworth,

Would like us to start bringing young S Quinn in for a game or two.

Archived