Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Brooksy, a nice post on the blades chat, feeling ok? lol

20 points by xmas? it would be nice but I think we will fall short at about 18.

Bringing in? hmmmmm well I aint sure, think we will have to look at possible targets closer to time. But players I would like never to return are, Horsfield, Wright, Akinbiyi, Short, Lucketti, possibly Unsworth,

Would like us to start bringing young S Quinn in for a game or two.

Ialways try and be unbiased and open minded when discussing utd and wed Robbie.People have there own take on comments but being constructive is my main aim.By the way has paddy kenneys wife gone back to him.sorry:hihi: :hihi:Just to note i think your lot may just stay up.

we also had a few injuries don't forget. Glad to see kozzy back in the team i don't think he gets a fair crack but then you could say that for a lot of players under warnock

Agree possibly our best defender last year,I was suprised earlier in the season when Geary was picked ahead of him ,not that I have anything against Geary.

Ialways try and be unbiased and open minded when discussing utd and wed Robbie.People have there own take on comments but being constructive is my main aim.By the way has paddy kenneys wife gone back to him.sorry:hihi: :hihi:Just to note i think your lot may just stay up.

Hi Brooksy, all fans try and be objective especially the red & white ones,you think we may stay up,I also think you may stay up,opposing fans with all these compliments.

Just want to say, Well done Against Newcastle yesterday lads, :gag: 3 points is 3 points, (like i need to tell you lot that);)

well done lads...:thumbsup:

Cheers mate, and swfcgal too. I'll do the same :gag:"well done day before thursday"

Seriously, great results for both of us this weekend.

Sheff. U 1-0 Bolton

Sheff. U. 0-2 Man.U.

West Ham 1-1 Sheff.U.

Watford 1-0 Sheff. U.

Sheff. U. 2-0 Charlton

Sheff. U. 0-0 Aston Villa

Wigan 2-1 Sheff.U.

17 points on 16 Dec.

Apologies for my silly comments in a previous reply,

I would take 8 points from next 7 games but would prefer 10 points.

fantastic result to be honest - i don't care if they were poor- at the end of the day we were better than them!!

brilliant weekend up in newcastle, the support as fantastic and if i jumped on you when we scored i apologise!!!

roll on bolton, from what i have seen of them this year there nothing to be scared of, we need to make sure that someone stays on campo as he pulls all the strings for them and keep davis from runnning in behind defenders and we can get 3 points.

Archived