Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

If anyone else would like offending i'll be here for the rest of the day.

Warm regards,

JB

Hi Jazz how do think Laws will do,he has done a decent job at Scunthorpe,I reckon he may ask for money to buy Bill Sharp,he will fire you up the table.

Sheffield United are reportedly set to make a fresh attempt to prise David Nugent away from Preston North End.

The Sheffield Star claims that the Blades failed with a bid for the England U21 international in the summer transfer window but are set to renew their efforts to bring him to Bramall Lane in January.

United plc chairman Kevin McCabe recently confirmed that he would be handing extra funds to manager Neil Warnock and it seems that Nugent, being tracked by a number of Premiership sides, is the club's top target.

Warnock has refused to divulge information about his transfer plans in the new year. He said: "The only comment I'm ever going to make is no comment.

"I sometimes pick up the newspapers and read that I'm going to sign someone I've never even heard of."

Hi Jazz how do think Laws will do,he has done a decent job at Scunthorpe,I reckon he may ask for money to buy Bill Sharp,he will fire you up the table.

they cant afford him, IF he goes, he'll go to one of the more promanant champ teams birmingham or similar

Sheffield United are reportedly set to make a fresh attempt to prise David Nugent away from Preston North End.

The Sheffield Star claims that the Blades failed with a bid for the England U21 international in the summer transfer window but are set to renew their efforts to bring him to Bramall Lane in January.

United plc chairman Kevin McCabe recently confirmed that he would be handing extra funds to manager Neil Warnock and it seems that Nugent, being tracked by a number of Premiership sides, is the club's top target.

Warnock has refused to divulge information about his transfer plans in the new year. He said: "The only comment I'm ever going to make is no comment.

"I sometimes pick up the newspapers and read that I'm going to sign someone I've never even heard of."

as long as he signs a couple of decent midfielders also!

although with Johan Cruyff-Montgomery in midfield, maybe we don't need one!

Ey-up Tosh. We weren't left much choice were we? I'd have to say Laws out of him, Robson & Megson, who's recent track records have both been dire. As with anyone connected with Wednesday I wish them the very best of luck & hope he brings us the success we crave. As long as he doesn't change anything we'll be fine. :cool:

Allen however, has to go - for the love of God. I'll give you lot your dues and say you have a very good chairman with a good business brain, but more importantly common sense behind his words. Listening to Allen on Radio Sheffield last night was cringesome. However Paul Walker refrained from bit*h-slapping the fool is beyond me! I struggle to remember a guy talking so much rubbish in one interview; presumptuous, mis-guided, with a pityfully naive view of the world outside the SWFC boardroom. He's like the really annoying know-it all Dad, who actually knows nothing.

Anyway apologies for earlier guys - I haven't been able to get on all morning and cut loose somewhat earlier.

Up the Owls! :thumbsup:

I listened to Allen on the TV and he came across as a bully boy moron,all the managers were given a chance,how can he say that they only lasted 12 months or so.I hope Laws does well, he seems a decent bloke.

Neil Warnock has been linked with the managers job at Palace, even though Peter Taylor still occupies it. What a crock why would he go there they are garbage & the chairman is a moron who loves himself,look how he has treat Dowie.

Archived