Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I suggest you visit Owlstalk, Up the Owls, Owlzone, Owlsonline etc. In order to see whether the posting has fell off there

Just because you spend most of your sad little life on this forum it does not mean everyone does.

Now why would i do that, i am a Blade :loopy: I am spending time in Blades chat and discussing United, Just like you (I am thinking you are another closet Blade ):love:

I only spend time on here when i am at work and trust me I have far from a sad life :P

I know you as NB and I have posted a few times on your can i say AMAZING website :thumbsup: That site is brilliant for us ex-pats, I am always there but dont post, forgot my password :help:

It's what we're there for :) We like to have match reports written by people who were actually at the match instead of making things up from watching the highlights on MOTD or Sky Sports... it might take us a few days but we get there eventually.

I'll PM you with the link to request a new password.

Now why would i do that, i am a Blade :loopy: I am spending time in Blades chat and discussing United, Just like you (I am thinking you are another closet Blade ):love:

I only spend time on here when i am at work and trust me I have far from a sad life :P

Yes CB, I am closet Blade

In fact I think all Blades belong in a closet

Now go and get some friggin work done instead of surfin all day:)

A poor opponent. Used to better than you..

Heard frequently from the team playing wednesd*y every week :D

You are detached from it all, so your opinion is invalid.

But let me guess , Mr Blue Owls opinions from Malaysia count right ?:gag: At least MBO( Mr BORAT owl ) , Jazzy, Brooksy and Mad'un from the farm add a smiley face once in a while to realise its just banter, you on the other hand really have nothing constructive to say.

You are just a wind up merchant, you come on the Blades thread trolling and you are someone who supposedly supports the *wls but goes to Bramall Lane :huh:

Maybe in my next life i should be an FBI profiler :D

Archived