Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Heard frequently from the team playing wednesd*y every week :D

You are detached from it all, so your opinion is invalid.

But let me guess , Mr Blue Owls opinions from Malaysia count right ?:gag: At least MBO( Mr BORAT owl ) , Jazzy, Brooksy and Mad'un from the farm add a smiley face once in a while to realise its just banter, you on the other hand really have nothing constructive to say.

You are just a wind up merchant, you come on the Blades thread trolling and you are someone who supposedly supports the *wls but goes to Bramall Lane :huh:

Maybe in my next life i should be an FBI profiler :D

Perhaps not, as I hate the Owls even more than the blades.

Back to the drawing board............

I don't know about any of our other Blades Fans on this thread but the slagging off & childish remarks are getting boring,I am not interested in slagging the Owls off I try to be kind to our lowly neighbours by congratulating them when they have done well.So in the interests of both set's of fans let's call it a day & let's talk about our own clubs.I Thankyou.

I don't know about any of our other Blades Fans on this thread but the slagging off & childish remarks are getting boring,I am not interested in slagging the Owls off I try to be kind to our lowly neighbours by congratulating them when they have done well.So in the interests of both set's of fans let's call it a day & let's talk about our own clubs.I Thankyou.

I have been trying to do just that Tosh, I have been staying on the Blades thread but, they keep coming here :huh:

It does make my day at work seem quicker though :)

Read in the paper that yawrnock is after alan smith.Do any of you lot think that a fit as would consider moving to utd.All things considered and with respect not a good move for somebody who wants to stay in the top flght and get bact to international football really is it.Just to note i expect you lot to win at the hammers, iv had a monkey on it.:thumbsup:

Archived