Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Read in the paper that yawrnock is after alan smith.Do any of you lot think that a fit as would consider moving to utd.All things considered and with respect not a good move for somebody who wants to stay in the top flght and get bact to international football really is it.Just to note i expect you lot to win at the hammers, iv had a monkey on it.:thumbsup:

It's more likely that you've offered Peter Reid to Billy Hill than you sticking half a grand on us to win down there .........

Amounts to the same, a monkey proffered I suppose .......

AAAAAAAAANYWAY .........

I'd like to think we could get 7 from the next 3, but with the ownership of the jellied eels (have you seen the guy's head????????) sorted, we could be in for a rough ride.

We CAN get 9from the next 3 matches; I'll take 5 gladly now .......

anyone know is bromby is back? he was playing against chesterfield in the reserves but im not sure if he did 90mins.

Erm... we haven't played Chesterfield in the reserves. We play AT Chesterfield for the Reserve A matches and Worksop for the Reserve B.

In any case, Bromby played neither the last Reserve A game against Blackburn Rovers or in the Reserve B game away at Grimsby last week. In fact, Bromby's last appearence for the Reserve As was on 12th September and his last apperance for the Reserve Bs was on 27th September.

There's a Reserve B game away at Hull tonight but the sides fielded are usually ex-academy ones.

I swear i read somewhere this week it said that bromby was going to continue his comback from injury at chesterfield?

Well the next Reserve match at Saltergate isn't while 12th December v. Newcastle United. Maybe he's hoping to be fit for then?

But let me guess , Mr Blue Owls opinions from Malaysia count right ?:gag: At least MBO( Mr BORAT owl ) , Jazzy, Brooksy and Mad'un from the farm add a smiley face once in a while to realise its just banter, you on the other hand really have nothing constructive to say.

You are just a wind up merchant, you come on the Blades thread trolling and you are someone who supposedly supports the *wls but goes to Bramall Lane :huh:

Maybe in my next life i should be an FBI profiler :D

Perhaps not, as I hate the Owls even more than the blades.

Back to the drawing board............

To be fair, CanadaPlonker can take a joke

Sort of :)

Yours

Borat

Archived