Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I swear i read somewhere this week it said that bromby was going to continue his comback from injury at chesterfield?

This was in the Stir Scott

Warnock, who also revealed that Leigh Bromby is poised to step up his comeback from a hamstring problem in a private friendly with Chesterfield.

Regards CB

SHEFFIELD United manager Neil Warnock will not stand in the way if assistant manager Stuart McCall is offered the vacant manager's job at Barnsley.

If McCall does go to the Breadcakes I think Kidd will become assistant manager.

Duo secure loan departures

Striker Neil Shipperley and full-back Alan Wright have left Sheffield United to join Championship sides Hull and Cardiff respectively.

I havent even seen his TV programme CB (presuming he has one)

Like I said, I had never heard of him until your post:)

Da Ali G show :thumbsup:

He took one of his characters (You) Borat and made it into a film, haven't laughed that hard since Jackass the movie ( dont tell me you haven't heard of that either ) :hihi:

Regards CB

P.S. Pm for ya

Thanks for the pm CB

Something very strange - when I answered your first post about Borat, I used a Spanish word 'Hola' although I swear I had never heard of him, and when I did a ,'Borat', search on Youtube, the Borat clip was also in Spanish

Spooky eh?

Yes I have heard of Ali G, not really my cup of tea though (Haven't seen Jackass except when I look in the mirror ha ha :rolleyes:

Hull's loan move for Sheffield United striker Neil Shipperley has fallen through.

The 32-year-old had agreed a deal to stay at Hull until January 1, with the option of a permanent transfer to follow.

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock is targeting five new signings in the January transfer window.

The Blades have been linked with Preston striker David Nugent and Colchester defender Greg Halford.

Warnock told the club website: "I'm going to try to bring in three, four, maybe five players if I can. I want people coming in who are hungry. We've looked at two or three players and I'm optimistic that we can come up with a few.

"We brought six players in during the summer who have all established themselves in the squad and if we can bring in three or four players like that, it'll make us a better squad.

"We've thrown the net very wide - in fact we've been looking for players everywhere. We are getting names whittled down, but it's not straight forward."

Sheffield United are being linked with a January bid for Leeds striker Richard Cresswell.

The Blades are keen to bolster their attacking options in the new year and the Bridlington-born frontman was a target in the summer of 2005 - but he opted instead for a move to Elland Road.

The Sheffield Star claims that Cresswell could emerge as a target for United manager Neil Warnock if he fails to prise David Nugent away from Preston.

The England U21 international is believed to be Warnock's top target - but there are doubts whether the Blades could afford North End's valuation of the talented frontman.

Poor poor Leeds, how the mighty have fallen :o

Its sad when you think of all the talented Leeds teams in the 70's and now they will be in League one (what a daft name, Its Division 2 :rant: )

And their best players will be sold off in January :hihi:

I wonder if we erase every first half this season, where we would be.

Today just sounds like every game this season. Go behind in the first, come back and fight for something in the second.

sigh.

Warnock must be more attacking,is he going to wait while we are relegated to change tactics.

Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about frustrating. I am sick of seeing Rob Hulse having to carry the attacking role, until it's too late in the game. Just got back from what has been a damn long day, expensive, with United able to stick it to West Ham with more than one up front in the second half.

If we had started off with more up front, that game was there for the taking today. West Ham, new owner or not, weren't great and we can't afford to miss the chance of points in any game.

We need a change of plan, more positivity, more attacking and 6 points from the next two games. And, it can be done.

Barnie - getting a bit worried to be honest but still

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived