Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Don't worry about it Brooksy, FYTC loves himself! He once copied and pasted a response to me on two separate threads because he was that pleased with himself. Bless!

Don't worry about it Brooksy, FYTC loves himself! He once copied and pasted a response to me on two separate threads because he was that pleased with himself. Bless!

There ya go now it's three.

I'm sure Brooksy is more than capable of defending himself Jismbore. Unlike SWFC of course. :hihi:

There's a rumour circulating that Coventry have made a £1m bid for Ade.

If it's true I hope we accept it.

Although I'd feel really sorry for the lad if he did go back down a division after just 5 minutes of Premiership footy (seems like a nice guy and popular bloke amongst the lads), I think it would be in the best interests of the club.

If we can get a million for him then I'd take it - it's the best we'll ever get and it wouldn't really be much of a loss. Out of all the forwards we have (Hulse, Webber, Kabbs, Ship, Nade and Ade) I'd put him at the back of the line - that's going on reports I've heard about Nade though as I've not seen him play.

Are you all mental? £1m for Ade is ridiculous. If we sell him our back-up target man would be Shipperley - definately not good enough for the Premiership.

Anways, I'm after a bit of advice regarding Fulham...

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available and what's the best way to get there if I'm driving? Thinking of parking at Cockfosters and getting the tube in. Never driven to London before, anyone got any advice? Likely drive time from Sheffield?

Cheers

I don't see Ade as having any assets though apart from him being fit and a nice bloke. He has poor control, can't head and can't shoot. At least Ship has a decent enough shot on him. Nade is supposed to be a big strong guy as well and from what I've heard has a great shot on him.... we'll have to wait and see.

Archived