Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Barnie - getting a bit worried to be honest but still

me too, pressure is on on tuesday now. and if we fail to win, massive pressure on saturday.

I am a Warnock fan. But, 4-5-1 i think is not going to get us anywhere. It hasn't so far, and the games aren't going to get any easier.

Nice to see Watford having a good rest until Tuesday??.We were poor 1st half & after the subs we should have beaten WHU.Mike Riley must have a bulging wallet this morning ,as Kozluks goal was ruled out for a foul on Green,was it Geary who nearly had his head took off by Green as I cannot for the life of me understand why the goal was dissalowed & all the 3 pundits & presenter of MOTD said it was a perfectley good goal.If this is the way the Premiership is they can stuff it as I cannot abide cheats like Mike Riley it is time he was sacked by the FA because he is a terrible referee.Warnock has to stop playing Hulse on his own we need to attack teams that is what Reading are doing and look where they are 22 points to our 10 points.We must get something out of the Watford & Charlton games or we are in deep trouble.Arseanl played with 1 player up front yesterday & got hammered so take note Warnock it doesn't work in the top flight.

I agree entirely with you TOSH13 that goal should be investigated and awarded but it will not be and it may cost us in the end. I also agree with the one man up front crap. We were 1 in front against Man.U. and then parked the bus and got crucified for it.

Warnock is not the best manager but when there is gross incompetence or corruption by referees then Warnock's strategy is irrelevant.

What I cannot get over is by next saturday we will have played 3 matches & Watford will have only played 1 it is grossly unfair.Riley should not be able to take charge of any more Premiere League matches he has made too many mistakes over the past 2 season,wasn't he in charge when Thatcher nearly maimed the Portsmouth player.And Carlton Palmer said we did nothing in front of goal no chances,well all I can say is thank god no one else gave him a managers job he is blind,we had 13 goal attempts-5 shots on target & 9 corners.No we did not create anything did we Carlton (Patsy) Palmer.

No one gives a toss what Palmer thinks;the same goes for Chris TWaddle with his column in the Sun ,slating us.As for the 'goal' yesterday;I didnt even jump out of my seat as I knew Riley would dissallow it.There's no wonder NW is always having a go at officials.:mad:

What I cannot get over is by next saturday we will have played 3 matches & Watford will have only played 1 it is grossly unfair.Riley should not be able to take charge of any more Premiere League matches he has made too many mistakes over the past 2 season,wasn't he in charge when Thatcher nearly maimed the Portsmouth player.And Carlton Palmer said we did nothing in front of goal no chances,well all I can say is thank god no one else gave him a managers job he is blind,we had 13 goal attempts-5 shots on target & 9 corners.No we did not create anything did we Carlton (Patsy) Palmer.

I thought it was Dermot Gallagher?

Hi Tosh'

OK decision's went against us, last week we were lucky to escape a hiding when decision's went in our favour. Warnock has done a good job for us,he is a 42 carat plonker though if he thinks his negative formation will help escape relegation. At least play two up front from the start not when the game is lost, and show some ambition we may still go down, otherwise go and farm in Cornwall Warnock.

We were a totally different proposition when Kabba and Nade came on. I have never been particularly pro or anti Warnock but I have now got to the stage where he either has to stop with his tactic of playing Hulse on his own or he has to go - we will never get a thing playing 1 up front on his own. Saturday cost a lot of money to come away feeling if only...................

Archived