Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Watford boss keen on £1.8m Akinbiyi deal?

Sheffield United striker Ade Akinbiyi is a New Year target for the Hornets according to weekend reports

The 32-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at Bramall Lane this season aftetr the signing of Rob Hulse from Leeds United.

Another Leeds striker, David Healy, is also being linked with a move to Vicarage Road as boss Adie Boothroyd prepares to splash the cash in January and try to keep his side in the Premiership.

Sheffield United and Celtic are reportedly interested in signing Leeds United centre-back Matthew Kilgallon.

Speculation in the media has claimed that the England Under-21 international is a £2millon target for both clubs in the January transfer window.

Several other British sides have also been linked with the 22-year-old, who is rated very highly at Elland Road.

Apparently Neil has got the face on with one of the Radio Sheffield presenters for asking him about continually only playing 1 striker at the start and then having to change to chase the game. He told him that was why he was a football manager and he was only a news gatherer.

I've got news for you Neil, he was asking the question that everybody I have spoken to would ask you in person if they got the chance. Yes we know you are a football manager and we are only the plebs that pay out our hard earned money to go and watch your teams although I hasten to add that it is really OUR team (and yours in one respect as a Blade).

Please dont be remembered as the manager who took the Blades down, give yourself the chance to be remembered as the manager who took the Blades up and then cemented their position in the Premier League but we have to score goals to do that and that means being brave enough to have a go.

Apparently Neil has got the face on with one of the Radio Sheffield presenters for asking him about continually only playing 1 striker at the start and then having to change to chase the game. He told him that was why he was a football manager and he was only a news gatherer.

I've got news for you Neil, he was asking the question that everybody I have spoken to would ask you in person if they got the chance. Yes we know you are a football manager and we are only the plebs that pay out our hard earned money to go and watch your teams although I hasten to add that it is really OUR team (and yours in one respect as a Blade).

Please dont be remembered as the manager who took the Blades down, give yourself the chance to be remembered as the manager who took the Blades up and then cemented their position in the Premier League but we have to score goals to do that and that means being brave enough to have a go.

Like ive been saying all along Dot, he is the anti-Christ!..& a tosser. Maybe youll all start listening to me soon...or maybe not. :)

not being funny but my feeling on these situations and not just yours jags i feel if a player is happy and loves a club it doesnt matter what his agent thinks of what the club is offering and the player and the gaffer should sit down and sort it out between themselves and leave te moneygrabbers out of it

Like ive been saying all along Dot, he is the anti-Christ!..& a tosser. Maybe youll all start listening to me soon...or maybe not. :)

And King Sturrock was going to lead you lot to where we are, and where you owls wont be for many, many years THE PREMIERSHIP :D

Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about your King and saviour.

Leave Neil alone, hes ours and hes a Blade :P

Regards CB

P.S. Didn't know you were from the deep south of the USA jazzy " Maybe youll all " or where you in Georgia for your holly bobs ?

This might be a silly question, given the close proximity of our lower-league rivals. But does anyone know of any pubs around the Hillsborough or Malin Bridge area that show Blades matches on Sky?

Please bear in mind that checking the licensing and legality of screened matches in third party establishments is not the responsibility of Sheffield Forum, and any discussion of screened matches is done on the understanding that the licensing of that screening is the responsibility of the landlord of that establishment.

Sheffield Forum will not bear any responsibility if any discussed screening later turns out to be unlicensed, and that the discussion causes any action against any establishments.

Have faith, Jag's will sign, all will be sorted.

Three days now to the big day, and I am getting butterflies already.

Doesn't seem two minutes since Unsworth nearly took the net off against Hull.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on the wolves:thumbsup:

And King Sturrock was going to lead you lot to where we are, and where you owls wont be for many, many years THE PREMIERSHIP :D

Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about your King and saviour.

Leave Neil alone, hes ours and hes a Blade :P

Regards CB

P.S. Didn't know you were from the deep south of the USA jazzy " Maybe youll all " or where you in Georgia for your holly bobs ?

LOL Warnock! U are more than welcome to him, flower! I just hope he does the right thing by United and takes them back to where they belong; back beneath the mighty Owls. I'll stop now before I get rollocked for bringing the Blades thread into disripute (as if 'youll all' need me for that!).

As for the 'youll all', my apostrophe button wouldn't work earlier. Honestly. '''' :) I'm actually from deep south Meersbrook. :thumbsup:

As for the 'youll all', my apostrophe button wouldn't work earlier. Honestly. '''' :) I'm actually from deep south Meersbrook. :thumbsup:

Spent a lot of my youth years on Cliffefield Road and I dont say "youll all"

You must have been from the other side of Meersbrook Park :hihi:

Archived