Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

That's the spirit! Apparently the BBC agrees -

'If United's win was dramatic in its timing, the preceding 87 minutes provided plenty of evidence both these sides will do well to be playing Premiership football next season.

The ball was in the air as much as it was on the floor, with neither side seemingly capable or even willing to string a series of passes together.

It made for grim watching.'

Get yourselves down to Hillsborough and watch some proper footy!

lol- championship football? not for us im afraid- we don;t watch that 'lower leagues' stuff now :cool:

true.

I think Quinn is attacking minded, but he's been a bit off the boil lately.

Perhaps Paul Awful should be given a go and told "You've got one match to redeem yourself". if he has his usual game you can always bring him off at half time.

He just played 2 internationals in the caribbian and wasn't back in time was the official reason he didn;t figure.

Great win last night,we deserved it, Nade was brilliant he will get better with every game,Morgan was great,in fact most of the team did well & it's a shame we got robbed at WHU, but I still think we will beat Charlton & contrary to some Blades fans saying we will go down,why don't they go and support someone else.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE

both teams are rubbish so it doesn't matter too much about this result, championship for us and watford next season.

What's the matter FB you should be cheering the Blades not putting them down.

That's the spirit! Apparently the BBC agrees -

'If United's win was dramatic in its timing, the preceding 87 minutes provided plenty of evidence both these sides will do well to be playing Premiership football next season.

The ball was in the air as much as it was on the floor, with neither side seemingly capable or even willing to string a series of passes together.

It made for grim watching.'

But Soccernet saw it differently, you need to get those Blue and pink tinted glasses cleaned :P

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock could not conceal his delight after Danny Webber's 88th-minute winner at Watford.

Webber looked offside as he headed home from close range but United had earlier twice hit the post and deserved the three points.

'We overcame the physical battle and at half-time the dressing room was like Emergency Ward 10,' Warnock said.

'We created chances, hit the post twice and I thought it was not going to come but it was a great team effort.

'Chris Morgan epitomised the whole team tonight. We were determined to win and I thought we showed that tonight.'

Warnock revealed his side were in no doubt about the importance of the match against their fellow strugglers.

'It was the biggest game of the season, we said if you want to stay in the Premiership you have to win tonight, make no mistake about that,' Warnock added on Sky Sports 2.

'It's absolutely fantastic to come away with three points. It was hard work but I thought we were magnificent.'

Watford manager Adrian Boothroyd was convinced United's goal was offside but admitted: 'The goal was offside but let's be right about things, we didn't perform tonight.

'They hit the post twice and deserved to win, simple as that.

See Jazzy SIMPLE AS THAT :thumbsup:

Regards CB

P.S. Now about getting down to hillsborough to see some real footy, Who are ya playing against :hihi:

But Soccernet saw it differently, you need to get those Blue and pink tinted glasses cleaned :P

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock could not conceal his delight after Danny Webber's 88th-minute winner at Watford.

Webber looked offside as he headed home from close range but United had earlier twice hit the post and deserved the three points.

'We overcame the physical battle and at half-time the dressing room was like Emergency Ward 10,' Warnock said.

'We created chances, hit the post twice and I thought it was not going to come but it was a great team effort.

'Chris Morgan epitomised the whole team tonight. We were determined to win and I thought we showed that tonight.'

Warnock revealed his side were in no doubt about the importance of the match against their fellow strugglers.

'It was the biggest game of the season, we said if you want to stay in the Premiership you have to win tonight, make no mistake about that,' Warnock added on Sky Sports 2.

'It's absolutely fantastic to come away with three points. It was hard work but I thought we were magnificent.'

Watford manager Adrian Boothroyd was convinced United's goal was offside but admitted: 'The goal was offside but let's be right about things, we didn't perform tonight.

'They hit the post twice and deserved to win, simple as that.

See Jazzy SIMPLE AS THAT :thumbsup:

Regards CB

P.S. Now about getting down to hillsborough to see some real footy, Who are ya playing against :hihi:

LOL. Right, so an article of Warnock talking his usual ubequitous rubbish proffers an objective appraisal of the match, does it? And your goal was offside! And Boothroyd is obviously a crack addict if he thinks the Blades deserve to win anything.

SIMPLE AS THAT :thumbsup:

LOL. Right, so an article of Warnock talking his usual ubequitous rubbish proffers an objective appraisal of the match, does it? And your goal was offside! And Boothroyd is obviously a crack addict if he thinks the Blades deserve to win anything.

SIMPLE AS THAT :thumbsup:

We did deserve to win,like we deserved to beat Liverpool,Blackburn & West Ham. 27 points & the Owls think they are on top of the world,we are playing in the top flight & deserve to be there.UP THE PREMIERE LEAGUE BLADES.

Archived