Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

We did deserve to win,like we deserved to beat Liverpool,Blackburn & West Ham. 27 points & the Owls think they are on top of the world,we are playing in the top flight & deserve to be there.UP THE PREMIERE LEAGUE BLADES.

We finally got a break last night Tosh, If it was an offside goal then good :D

Gerrards Penalty :o

Davis getting sent off at Everton :o

Disallowed goal at West Ham :o

Swings and roundabouts and we deserve some luck.

Agree with your statement about our pink friends in S6 , Just reading the report and seems like the Baggies weren't exactly the in form team :suspect:

Goals from Glenn Whelan and Madjid Bougherra inside the opening 15 minutes sent the Baggies tumbling to their SIXTH defeat in NINE games since Mowbray took the helm at The Hawthorns.

The Baggies failed to test Wednesday goalkeeper Mark Crossley until the 80th minute and their performance was greeted with boos of derision by their own supporters.

No wonder Jazzy is asking the SF to come to hillsborough and see some real football , only 21,600 there last night :help:

Big club, pot, kettle, black comes to mind :P

CHANGING THE SUBJECT EVER SO SLIGHTLY.....

Monday dec 11th...the villa boys are rolling into town...none of this 3-1 nonsense from three years ago, think we will be cementing you lot to the foot of the table just in time for Xmas...

ho ho ho!

Villa can only draw at the moment & when O'neils bubble burst we will be there to laugh.

Anyways, disappointed they don't serve beer to the away fans. No room down at the back of the stands. And Yellow lines that you have to stay off even though you are not obstructing anything. hmmmmmm

And three ladies toilets for however many women are in the away crowd, shoddy :)

We're just watching the match back from the recording while letting our voices recover from last night.

Whilst some who didn't go want to take on the negative views of the commentators, many who did go to the match couldn't fault the performance whatsoever.

Nice to meet you at the boozer Robbie_Lovin :D

CHANGING THE SUBJECT EVER SO SLIGHTLY.....

Monday dec 11th...the villa boys are rolling into town...none of this 3-1 nonsense from three years ago, think we will be cementing you lot to the foot of the table just in time for Xmas...

ho ho ho!

although you have a good manager, your team is just as poo as ours!

anything could happen! personally think we'll win!

21,600???????

Thought Piggies where a "massive club" with really loyal support, blah blah blah etc etc.

Fickle! :D

&

Big club, pot, kettle, black comes to mind

A-hem! Fickle. Fickle! Coming from the guys who were calling for Warnocks head only YESTERDAY! '[whining voice] We've got to play two up front...he's running out of ideas...bad tactics...up the bum etc'

You don't half make me laugh you lot!

As for the Wed. attendance; they brought 500 max and me Ol Daddy and I have shelled out £90 between us in the last 5 days to watch em. We STRUGGLED to afford that and it doesn't surprise me that a lot of (more financially astute) folk stayed away - For Xmas our lass is getting that packet of contraceptives she's been after, rather than the iPod. :hihi:

&

A-hem! Fickle. Fickle! Coming from the guys who were calling for Warnocks head only YESTERDAY! '[whining voice] We've got to play two up front...he's running out of ideas...bad tactics...up the bum etc'

You don't half make me laugh you lot!

As for the Wed. attendance; they brought 500 max and me Ol Daddy and I have shelled out £90 between us in the last 5 days to watch em. We STRUGGLED to afford that and it doesn't surprise me that a lot of (more financially astute) folk stayed away - For Xmas our lass is getting that packet of contraceptives she's been after, rather than the iPod. :hihi:

i think most of us Blades said - "if we don't get 6 points from next two games he needs to be looked at".... he has a stay of execution until Saturday as far as I'm concearned.

as for poor attendance at Your Place. I don't think it has anything to do with Christmas.... I'd say it's more to do with the fact that "Premier League" football was on last night (Watford v Blades), and most pigs would prefer to watch us on TV than go to dirty Swillsborough on a cold Tuesday night.

Difference between you lot and us is that you wouldn't get most Blades fans watching a pig game on TV if you paid them!

Ok let me get this right....When wednesd*y fans stay away they are financially astute :suspect:

When Blades stay away we are fickle, bandwagon jumpers etc etc :gag:

Thanks for clearing that up Jazzy.

BTW Getting the young lad an Ipod for Christmas only $300 plus taxes :help:

Regards CB

Archived