Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

His itchy what :hihi:

Ahem, anyway ........ the challenge by the keeper on Nade was outrageous ........ some luck with the decisions for a change, and let's get three more points on Saturday!

did anyone watch it on sky?

what did people think of the commentry?

Personnally I think Andy Gray needs a good shoeing. He was so one sided in his comments it was un-true. Every dirty horrible tackle they made "Well there's nothing wrong with that challenge".... ye, I'm sure you'd be saying that if it were Chris Morgan tackling Frank Lampard.

There is no wonder the referees are so god damn awfull when commentators with the aid of video replay are still making bad judgements!

What sort of bad judgements? I watched it on sky, but to be honest, most of the time i have no idea what Andy Gray is babbleing on about anyway.

What matters is we played better than Watford, got our three points, and we should be prepared to batter Charlton on Saturday.

did anyone watch it on sky?

what did people think of the commentry?

I went last night and watched the Sky+ recording this morning.

I couldn't believe some of the things he was saying and the Blades players he was picking out for criticism i.e. Nade.

I went last night and watched the Sky+ recording this morning.

I couldn't believe some of the things he was saying and the Blades players he was picking out for criticism i.e. Nade.

I thought we looked far better with two up front.

I thought Nade was OK and with a bit of luck could have scored.

I would stick with him, he will benefit from a run in the side and get used to the pace in this country,he has a physical presence.

I would stick with the same team with Bromby in for Davies.

Archived