Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

did anyone watch it on sky?

what did people think of the commentry?

Personnally I think Andy Gray needs a good shoeing. He was so one sided in his comments it was un-true. Every dirty horrible tackle they made "Well there's nothing wrong with that challenge".... ye, I'm sure you'd be saying that if it were Chris Morgan tackling Frank Lampard.

There is no wonder the referees are so god damn awfull when commentators with the aid of video replay are still making bad judgements!

The Serbian commentary I ended up with probably made more sense than Andy Gray.

In fact there's no probably about it.

I thought we looked far better with two up front.

I thought Nade was OK and with a bit of luck could have scored.

I would stick with him, he will benefit from a run in the side and get used to the pace in this country,he has a physical presence.

I would stick with the same team with Bromby in for Davies.

Yeah id agree with that, but i think id have Davies over Bromby.

Nade has strength, and was just unlucky that night, and i hope it being a one off. He hasnt started many matches this season of what i can remember, and it was encouraging to see.

Great win last night,we deserved it, Nade was brilliant he will get better with every game,Morgan was great,in fact most of the team did well & it's a shame we got robbed at WHU, but I still think we will beat Charlton & contrary to some Blades fans saying we will go down,why don't they go and support someone else.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE

Agree Nade looks as though he can be very good,Neil has stated he wants to buy 3 to 5 players in January forget that,all we need is one gem in the middle of the park to control the game.Whatever the cost (within reason) will have to break £3 million.

We have more strikers than you will find in a box of matches.

We can stay up but I fear it will be a nail biter to the wire.

LOL. Right, so an article of Warnock talking his usual ubequitous rubbish proffers an objective appraisal of the match, does it? And your goal was offside! And Boothroyd is obviously a crack addict if he thinks the Blades deserve to win anything.

SIMPLE AS THAT :thumbsup:

Hi Jazzyzoo boy,

I met this guy Brian who is always on Radio Sheffield,you could call him ,a blunt as he does not appear to be the sharpest thing in the toolbox.

Anyway I have been giving him simple instructions on tinternet, only how to contribute to the Wendies thread he does not know about our thread yet, so beware,he is a closet Owl, as you are a closet Blade.

What drove me mad last night was Radio Sheffield going around the grounds every 2 minutes,the Owls were on FM & we were on AM and they went back to the Owls match when they scored,how many Blades fans want to hear how the Owls are doing when the commentary of our match was on.I was furious it's like asking a Owls fan to tune in to our match because we are in the top flight, thinking about it they might as well as this is the only way they will hear Sheffield mentioned in the Premiere League .Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh take that JB LOL

Agree Nade looks as though he can be very good,Neil has stated he wants to buy 3 to 5 players in January forget that,all we need is one gem in the middle of the park to control the game.Whatever the cost (within reason) will have to break £3 million.

We have more strikers than you will find in a box of matches.

We can stay up but I fear it will be a nail biter to the wire.

I agree, think we might only be one or 2 players away from staying up.

We knew it would be a struggle but, If we can beat Charlton on saturday (and we should it will go a long way to helping us stay up )

Every point we get could make or break us at the end of the season and we will need them all because of bad refereeing decisions and missed penalties.

Will still take 17th at the end of the season :thumbsup:

What drove me mad last night was Radio Sheffield going around the grounds every 2 minutes,the Owls were on FM & we were on AM and they went back to the Owls match when they scored,how many Blades fans want to hear how the Owls are doing when the commentary of our match was on.I was furious it's like asking a Owls fan to tune in to our match because we are in the top flight, thinking about it they might as well as this is the only way they will hear Sheffield mentioned in the Premiere League .Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh take that JB LOL

I was just thinking as I was reading this Tosh that you can be sure Jazzy had his transistor radio on in one ear :o

Then he raced home to see the United highlights on Sky. In fact I got a picture of him on his setee watching when United Scored :hihi:

http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/pixland/px117/px117002.jpg

I agree, think we might only be one or 2 players away from staying up.

We knew it would be a struggle but, If we can beat Charlton on saturday (and we should it will go a long way to helping us stay up )

Every point we get could make or break us at the end of the season and we will need them all because of bad refereeing decisions and missed penalties.

Will still take 17th at the end of the season :thumbsup:

We got lucky with the Webber goal.

On Saturday unlucky with the disallowed goal against West Ham these things even themselves out.

We would rather have players sent off against us,than be awarded penalties as it is well known that United coach England on penalty taking.

There are only two teams which are basicaly unbeatable, Chelsea and Man.U. all the rest we can take points from given a fair crack of the whip. our work rate is beyond question but our skills on the ball are the worst in the division. Having said that we may escape the drop, all we need is referees who have two perfectly functioning eyes without bias.

Archived