Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I was just thinking as I was reading this Tosh that you can be sure Jazzy had his transistor radio on in one ear :o

Then he raced home to see the United highlights on Sky. In fact I got a picture of him on his setee watching when United Scored :hihi:

http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/pixland/px117/px117002.jpg

That's not me! Although he does seem to be wearing my trousers...

Hi Jazzyzoo boy,

I met this guy Brian who is always on Radio Sheffield,you could call him ,a blunt as he does not appear to be the sharpest thing in the toolbox.

Anyway I have been giving him simple instructions on tinternet, only how to contribute to the Wendies thread he does not know about our thread yet, so beware,he is a closet Owl, as you are a closet Blade.

You been meeting guys again, Dave? What've we said about that. :)

What drove me mad last night was Radio Sheffield going around the grounds every 2 minutes,the Owls were on FM & we were on AM and they went back to the Owls match when they scored,how many Blades fans want to hear how the Owls are doing when the commentary of our match was on.I was furious it's like asking a Owls fan to tune in to our match because we are in the top flight, thinking about it they might as well as this is the only way they will hear Sheffield mentioned in the Premiere League .Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh take that JB LOL

Hee, hee, go on Tosh!

But please Tosh, we aren't French...'Premiere' - although I do class the Blades on a similar level.

I was just thinking as I was reading this Tosh that you can be sure Jazzy had his transistor radio on in one ear :o

Then he raced home to see the United highlights on Sky. In fact I got a picture of him on his setee watching when United Scored :hihi:

http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/pixland/px117/px117002.jpg

Great picture CB very funny

Hee, hee, go on Tosh!

But please Tosh, we aren't French...'Premiere' - although I do class the Blades on a similar level.

We aren't french S**T I have been eating frogs legs & horse all these years for nothing. LOL

NEIL WARNOCK is making a £2million bid to bring defender Matthew Kilgallon to Sheffield United from Leeds.

Warnock has tried to tempt the Elland Road outfit with Blades players in exchange, but is ready to offer straight cash for the England Under-21 international.L***s are after Morgan but with Davis out for a few weeks I cannot see that happening,I would rather keep him as he was great at Watford.

Webber was in a offside position but the header that hit the bar came off a Watford player MOTD,but there number 2 flattened Webber and he hit the post with some force ,so maybe that would have been a penalty.

Archived