Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

i hate united there garbage nobody would care if they went bust and vanished

Your Dad called lestat by chance ? :hihi: :hihi:

Getting to your point though chris, Thats more likely to happen in S6 because unlike your team we dont owe 30 million give or take a few bob, our ground (or should i call it a stadium) isn't in dire need of repair and we have a brilliant training ground that we dont need to sell off.

One last point, I am betting theres a few hundred less than half of the people in Sheffield (coz you are the bigger club )that would care if the statement you made above happened :help:

Waiting with bated breath here for post number 2 :rolleyes:

So what you are trying to say is, You hate the garbage bags that are left near the ground by United. Nobody takes pride in keeping the streets clean anymore, so when they bust open it's left to Streetforce to make the spillage vanish.

What a considerate person you are, thinking about the environment.

:D :D :D

This guy reminds me of the character on the "Monty Python Show"

The one with the knotted handkerchief on his head and wearing the wellies who complains that "My brain hurts"

Wouldn't like to say that he's a typical Owls fan but he certainly doesn't help their cause in the intelligence department.:loopy: :loopy:

I thought he had quite a vaild point to be fair. :thumbsup:

Be honest now Jb, This kind of post from one of your supporters must make your anus squeeze tight in embarrasment.

Very first post and he goes to the "enemy's" site with a puerile comment that has no value at all.

You must admit that you guys have more ding dongs posting than United has.

I bring up the Owls supporter that not so long ago hoped for physical violence against your chairman, who has since seemed to redeem himself.

Some of your fans remind me of the old dowagers after the American civil war who were disconnected from reality and couldn't quite understand what had happened.

There they were, living in a decrepit old building smelling of mold and mildew which was falling apart, didn't have a pot to pee in and were deep in debt, but still clinging to the glories of yesteryear.

Little bit like Wednesday really.

Ah well, I guess reality sucks. :hihi: :hihi:

we are Desperate for MIDFIELDERS - not just one, we need 2 or 3 quality midfielders, yet this morning we've been linked with 3 defenders!?!?

I realise these reports are sometimes made up, but still

You try telling warnock that everyone knows our strength is attack anyway most of the time we are useless at defence and attack is the best for of defence.

something warnock learned on tuesday night.:hihi:

Archived