Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Well look at the time swfcchris posted his remark just in time for the playgroup to close,what a complete silly child & a playmate for JB.

It's taken you guy's a long time to realise that JB is either a teenage schoolgirl or boy. The chilldish posts and silly quotes at the bottom of them gives the game away, amost like a child daring to type something that if their parents knew about it they would be reprimanded.

I also noticed the lack of posts last week, was it end of term school exams ?.

Please keep this thread about Sheffield United with no smut and no response to silly childish baiting.

Cynthia, Ontario, Canada.

It's taken you guy's a long time to realise that JB is either a teenage schoolgirl or boy. The chilldish posts and silly quotes at the bottom of them gives the game away, amost like a child daring to type something that if their parents knew about it they would be reprimanded.

I also noticed the lack of posts last week, was it end of term school exams ?.

Please keep this thread about Sheffield United with no smut and no response to silly childish baiting.

Cynthia, Ontario, Canada.

FYI, Jazzy is 26 I think,

He is a good lad, and anyone who rises to his bait is very foolish.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Tosh you bad man, almost made me spit my coffee all over the computer screen :o

Suppose that made a change from spraying the keyboard with your usual substance.:rolleyes:

Sorry, I know I shouldn't - but just couldn't resisit this time!:hihi:

What a result, Stephen Quinn looks promising. Morgan a rock a usual and Gillespies goal was a screamer, on todays showing Hulse would have trouble scoring in a brothel.

To be fair Charlton are **** poor but Reid looked quality we'll have him when Charlton go down. ;)

Anyway a wins a win so come on you blades.............................:D

Archived