Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

What a result, Stephen Quinn looks promising. Morgan a rock a usual and Gillespies goal was a screamer, on todays showing Hulse would have trouble scoring in a brothel.

To be fair Charlton are **** poor but Reid looked quality we'll have him when Charlton go down. ;)

Anyway a wins a win so come on you blades.............................:D

Agree with all what you said.

If Gerrard or Henry had scored Keefs goal today, The producers of MOM would be scurrying about the archives now making 10 minutes worth of analysis on how blessed we are to see these marvels entertain our otherwise industrious league.

Im now more fond of Football First on sky - Unbiased coverage and analysis.

Brilliant game totally dominated from start to finish,young Quinny is gong to be a star & the pocket rocket Geary 1st class & Morgan great oh sod it they were all brilliant.WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

What a goal from keeeth.

We dominated so much but just couldn't get the ball in the net.I thought it was going to be one of them games and expected them to get a second and go 2 up when they had one of rare attacks.Just shows the spirit of our lads in the way they keep going right to the end.

Good win for Utd today well done.

And the Royals of course. Come on Reading!!!!!!!!

Your boys are doing pretty well, bet your happy at the Madjeski.

Is it just me or does Reid look like a round sunday league player :hihi: Well done to Squinny didn't look out of place today, UTB!!!

Is it just me or does Reid look like a round sunday league player

I think he does.

I'd heard a few Spurs fans saying he is too slow to be used as a winger, but upon seeing him today I'd say he's fairly fast.

Good win today, at least we now have an advantage over Charlton and Watford, althought I think they have a game or two in hand.

Looking forward to the Villa game now, reckon we can scrape a win if we play to our best. Let's hope Watford lose at Man City on Monday night too. :)

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef! :D :D :D :D :D

Archived