Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Got to be honest, I hated the first half - too many chances went begging, and I really did think it was one of those days.

But Morgs powered that header in, then KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF came up with that absolute peach.

I am so happy, its untrue. We've actually got a chance now, and the players can just start to believe in themselves a bit more.

Happy Birthday Sir Neil, and thanks to everyone in a red and white shirt yesterday afternoon.

It was great.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much of a mouth waterer, then again, what is? when we're already in the prem?!

I'm half with carcrash on this, I'd rather get rid of this, this season anyway. Concentrate on the prem, let Charlton/West Ham/Watford etc get through and overload their schedule, and we can keep everyone fit.

ash

Got to be honest, I hated the first half - too many chances went begging, and I really did think it was one of those days.

But Morgs powered that header in, then KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF came up with that absolute peach.

I am so happy, its untrue. We've actually got a chance now, and the players can just start to believe in themselves a bit more.

Happy Birthday Sir Neil, and thanks to everyone in a red and white shirt yesterday afternoon.

It was great.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kop was buzzing, i havnt heard the atmosphere like that this season, even when we were 1 down. Well done lads and lasses!

Archived