Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

How very dare you! The greatest player to grace Sheffield's football fields. If he has been cussing united (& rightly so), it should be regarded as football doctrine! :)

UTO!!

The fattest player to grace Sheffield's Football Fields - and that includes Fatty Faulks.

Mbo Mpenza is mentioned as a target on the Sheffield Star website.

not heard his name mentioned before. He was always a favourite of mine on Championship Manager. :)

he could possibly be a good signing - he's very quick and strong, and he's got plenty of experience under his belt!

How very dare you! The greatest player to grace Sheffield's football fields. If he has been cussing united (& rightly so), it should be regarded as football doctrine! :)

UTO!!

Nice to see an Owl saying Currie is the greatest player on Sheffield's football fields.What a guy JB.

Nice to see an Owl saying Currie is the greatest player on Sheffield's football fields.What a guy JB.

I dont think Jizzy said that Tosh but, TC certainly was one of the players i saw play and would get my vote..

As for Currie and Twaddle well they played in different eras though and the game is always changing and people will always have differing opinions about who was better etc.

I mean back when TC was doing his thing, wednesday fans were all gaga over Tommy Craig (Who I hear you say :D ) well he was the wednesd*y idol at the time and the wednesd*y fans I knew were saying he was better than TC :gag::hihi: :hihi:

My dad would say Doc Pace :cool:

I dont think Jizzy said that Tosh but, TC certainly was one of the players i saw play and would get my vote..

As for Currie and Twaddle well they played in different eras though and the game is always changing and people will always have differing opinions about who was better etc.

I mean back when TC was doing his thing, wednesday fans were all gaga over Tommy Craig (Who I hear you say :D ) well he was the wednesd*y idol at the time and the wednesd*y fans I knew were saying he was better than TC :gag::hihi: :hihi:

My dad would say Doc Pace :cool:

I know he didn't say that it was a bit of sarcasm,tongue in cheek get it .LOL.

Archived