Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Oh come on, Monty is a bit of a donkey when it comes to technical play, but he is tireless, he closes people down all the time, makes some good chalenges and sometimes when he passes he gets ball to one of our men (2% of time lol)

Na, Don't get me wrong, i used to be first in line to give monty grief week in week out, but he was an integral part in us gaining promotion last year, and there is also no better man marker.

Agreed Robbie. Someone once said on here that Monty man-marked Vieira out of english football. It still makes me laugh now :hihi:

Haa, haa. Calm down guys lets not get all flustered. I'm just glad that we're all agreed that Waddle is the greatest.

can't knock waddles ability as a player even speaking as a blade , but its the fact that he has a football brain. a pigs bladder filled with air

lol- will hoskins!!!

bet rotherham started that rumour themselves.

A lot of Blades on other forums keep moaning that we shouldn't have got rid of Billy Sharpe, and I reckon Hoskins is as good as him if not better. That doesn't mean either of them would be ready for Premiership though.

A lot of Blades on other forums keep moaning that we shouldn't have got rid of Billy Sharpe, and I reckon Hoskins is as good as him if not better. That doesn't mean either of them would be ready for Premiership though.

Billy Sharpe has ability,but I doubt his Premiership quality,Hoskins obviously has talent I have not seen him.I would prefer Neil going for Hoskins rather than Nugent who is not as good as Hulse or Webber.

Billy Sharpe has ability,but I doubt his Premiership quality,Hoskins obviously has talent I have not seen him.I would prefer Neil going for Hoskins rather than Nugent who is not as good as Hulse or Webber.

I wouldn't mind taking the risk on Hoskins, I think he looks promising.

I keep reading rumours that Neil is still interested in Cresswell. I hope they are only rumours. I would prefer to keep Horsfield than sign Cresswell.

Archived