Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Riise ran the length of the pitch against Chelsea..... and scored. Will they do a Sunderland?

We are a far better team than Sunderland were last year.

We are a better team than Sunderland were last year, but with similar possession to Liverpool they had 12 corners united 0,we scored a superb goal,they had a dodgy penalty, they also hit the post and created far more chances than we did, I repeat if we continue to defend deep in this Division for long periods in a game, we are one day going to be hammered.

Anyone else taken the drive to London and get the underground route?

Whenever i go to London games, i always park in Cockfosters and tube around, its easy/free to park there.

(i dont recommend this for Charlton though, i recommend just never going to Charlton)

Whenever i go to London games, i always park in Cockfosters and tube around, its easy/free to park there.

(i dont recommend this for Charlton though, i recommend just never going to Charlton)

Jus got my Fulham tickets - after waiting 42 minutes on hold!!

Decided to go for the easier (and much more expensive option) of the train!

Why do you not recommend going to Charlton? I've not been to the Valley before, was planning on going this year!

Why do you not recommend going to Charlton? I've not been to the Valley before, was planning on going this year!

Its just a nightmare to get to, no tubes down there.

You have to get that Light Rail Link thingy.

Although, when i went it was a night match and the train drivers were on strike! , had to walk absolutely miles! (in the rain, and we didnt win, ahh the joys of football)

ash

Archived