Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Cant be too disappointed with that, some good passing/movement going on in the 2nd half, i cant see many teams winning at white hart lane this season, they look quality.

Akinbeye just didnt look as if he knows what to do with the ball, i agree fnky , maybe Nade to start next time?

ash

See how Hulse is as Nade isn't supposed to be anywhere near match fit although he didn't look that off the pace but we can't insist on continuing to play Ade - he was crap last season and he's looking worse this. If Nade is fit then I wouldn't mind starting with him - he can't be any less useful than Ade can he :)

Cant be too disappointed with that, some good passing/movement going on in the 2nd half, i cant see many teams winning at white hart lane this season, they look quality.

ash

Glad to see the head held up Ash and not slagging the lads off.:thumbsup:

Bet most people had us down for 0 points after 2 matches and possibly 3 because Fulham are very good at home :suspect:

Then we have a couple of winnable matches at BDTBL :love:

Regards CB

Archived