Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Lets not rise to the bait blades- let the pigs carry on oinking about us being in the premiership- its the closest they are going to get for a long time. Ignore them!!!!!

Anyway- i can't honestly say i was surised about last nights result- only man united and chelsea won there last year so lets not be too downbeat!!! Fulham on saturday should prove an easier test as there one of the teams i have tipped to struggle this year so we need to be beating these kinda teams- id revert back to 4-4-2 for this match and give hulse/ade some support as i don't think its being effective yet!!!

Where were the blades? :huh:

(scroll down to the bottom)

Shouldn't you be trying to find the Fowls thread to post on (try about page 15 or so )

You lot have your big derby match against your new biggest rivals this sunday. Guess you have to make do with Leeds as your new rivals as we wont be playing you for a while.

Lets see some posts on that match rather than worry about the Blades as thats pretty much all our little pink friends from S6 on here seem to be doing at the moment.

Well canadablade I don't think they have anything to say on there thread,they have exhausted we have morte fans than you thread.It is getting boring, some Owls fan's only come on to our thread to try take the P**s,some do have contructive thing's to say,they are the intelligent one's.So they should take the advice given & go & play on there own thread.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE BLADES.

Well canadablade I don't think they have anything to say on there thread,they have exhausted we have morte fans than you thread.It is getting boring, some Owls fan's only come on to our thread to try take the P**s,some do have contructive thing's to say,they are the intelligent one's.So they should take the advice given & go & play on there own thread.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE BLADES.

I'm sorry Tosh, but I just cannot abide bad grammar.

"Fans" does not require an apostophe - it's plural. Same goes for "ones" and "things".

And is it intended that you always spell "premier" as "premiere"?

:)

I'm sorry Tosh, but I just cannot abide bad grammar.

"Fans" does not require and apostophe - it's plural. Same goes for "ones" and "things".

And is it intended that you always spell "premier" as "premiere"?

:)

I'm gonna start a new thread called' 'The Blades' guide to grammar (you like the use of that apostrophe, don't you bit*h?)'. It will be an eclectic compilation of approved usage of the English language. Special guest contributors will be Neil Warnock, Jade Goody and Mr T (from the A-Team, sucker). Subject matter will be double negatives, SPAG and famous poets of the 18th Century :suspect:

etc.

I try very hard not to post stuff like this but i've had a long day & I...just...can't...help...it...

Archived