Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

And i'm sorry Stuff but I cannot abide nosey people,I am not a sodding English teacher & have had no complaint's regarding my posts.So mind your own and learn how to spell yourself. Apostophe Ha Ha

I wasn't being nosey - just trying to educate you a little. No need to come over all tetchy!

Glad to see people picked up on my deliberate spelling mistake :blush::hihi:

p.s i agree with this cup if Warnock plays a 2nd side, to see some potential players/tactics. just.. not 1st team players

ash

you have to look at this way, there is less rounds to go through then the FA cup, and it also a route in to europe. lets hope we can pull wrexham out the hat :hihi:

I wasn't being nosey - just trying to educate you a little. No need to come over all tetchy!

Glad to see people picked up on my deliberate spelling mistake :blush::hihi:

I don't need educating thanks.

I'm surprised it was as many as that. United only got around 2,000 more for a cup match against Villa!

Oh thats right

14,500 (Blades vs Villa ) Game that was on Sky TV

minus 8,000 (Fowls vs Wrexham )

= 2,000 Give or take a few :suspect: :suspect:

Also wondering where that sheffwedno1 bloke has got to, would like to know what he calls a 1-4 reverse to Wrexham :o when he says us getting beat at Spurs 2-0 is a battering :hihi: :hihi:

Archived