Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

:D

Where were the blades? :huh:

(scroll down to the bottom)

A Blade posted on another board about that Spurs match.

He found a post from a spurs fan regarding the Blades support at WHL.

a post i saw on the yid forum.

I was at the lane tonight...atmosphere was cracking..in the park lane and shelf side of course!!! But if anyone was in the park lane..right behind the goal!!!..i gota say...Paddy kenny..is top lad!!Seriosuly...i like the boi, good keeper!... But also wanna give credit to sheffiled's players, never really gave up, and their fans were the loudest i have ever heard at the lane, for a tuesday away match! Credit where its due, and i hope they stay up this season!!

COME ON U SPURS!!!!!!

He spells like a few on here but you get the idea :D

Guess it wasn't as bad as support as your trolling thread made it out to be, Only 300 seats not sold, so not really bad for a tuesday night match in London . Well done Blades :thumbsup:

:D

their fans were the loudest i have ever heard at the lane, for a tuesday away match! Credit where its due, and i hope they stay up this season!!

COME ON U SPURS!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

I was going to mention that on here, but thought I'd get a booting for mentioning spurs on the Blades thread.

I must admit, its the first time I have heard away fans singing all the way through and right up to the very last minute.

It was a very good turn out for a Tuesday match in London.

Must admit I enjoyed ringing my family after the match as they are all Blade fans!!

See you all at Bramall Lane in February, lets hope we can sing as much!!

can you PM me the pub name :D

I would mate but no ones said which one it is.

I live in Chesterfield and have asked all my Chezzy blade mates and none of them seem to know about it.

The lad who was on about it said he watched the Spurs match after work.

He's worried about dropping the landlord in it though.

I would mate but no ones said which one it is.

I live in Chesterfield and have asked all my Chezzy blade mates and none of them seem to know about it.

The lad who was on about it said he watched the Spurs match after work.

He's worried about dropping the landlord in it though.

No worries, there are a few that do it in sheff apparently (mention no names again) but I ant been down Chessy for ages so thought I might pop over.

There are ways to watch it on your own computer.......

Just been told by another mate that you can buy ART (Arabic Satelitte Channel) cards for you sky box that gives you a years subscription to the sport network which includes ALL live English Premier League matches.

Is this true and do these cards work in any skybox?

Archived