Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Although we have only played 3 matches I do not think it is time to panic.We have 2 week's for Warnock to get a couple of players in,so let's see what happens.

I agree it is too early to panic. If we had played badly for the all the first 3 games I would be more worried, but we played well throughout the Liverpool game (which we should have won), and played well for most of the Spurs game. Hope Warnock can get some more players in, but I do think we have got a lot of talent in the team.

The papers today are linking Jagielka with Aston Villa, and apparently Man City is considering a £1 million bid for Webber, with Bolton also interested. Surely we wouldn't sell one of our best players for £1 million?

neither will go before end os the season, perhaps if they got relegated then we would

As for starting to panic... why? Let's see how we fare in a few home games first.

EXACTLY, we have a couple of winnable games at BDTBL coming up.

Any Premiership team would struggle to get points with a fixture list like we had our 1st 3 matches.

Keep getting behind the lads and we will do alright :love:

CB

Of the three opening games, although we were shown a lesson in passing and holding the ball up by Spurs and Fulham, we should rightfully have 4 points and be in the top half but for the following:

We possibly lost 2 points at home to Liverpool because Morgan was adjudged to have fouled Gerrard.

On slow-mo replay he hadn't. But ... cost us a win. Thanks Stiles!

We possibly lost 1 point at Fulham because Morgan was adjudged to have fouled McBride.

On slow-mo replay it was McBride backing into Morgan. Morgan went straight up and down on his own bit of turf. Thanks Poll! (We didn't defend that free kick at all, so we must take some of the blame).

Not saying the games might not have panned out as they did anyway, and Fulham definitely deserved the win, but so far we have conceded 2 goals (possibly costing us 3 points) from decisions against Morgan that were clearly wrong.

Maybe if he isn't going to be allowed to fight for the ball by the refs, we ought to think about cover for his position.

for what reason?

Because Warnock said we need one.But we need some midfield strength,Graveson,Huckerby,type players,as we are lightweight at the minute in defence & midfield.

Archived