Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Yeah, LOL! :hihi:

I don't know why, but it really winds me up!! In future I'll just let the stupid people be stupid.

Back to United... crap performance on Saturday, never looked like scoring. First trip to Craven Cottage, nice little ground - a lot better than going to the new ones.

Good day out, but a disappointing result.

You want to watch the insults mate. Calling people stupid about grammar, when this is a football thread not a English Grammer thread. Let's concentrate on the football.

You want to watch the insults mate. Calling people stupid about grammar, when this is a football thread not a English Grammer thread. Let's concentrate on the football.

Tosh, any minor glitches in spelling or grammar are more than offset by your thread contributions. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

United chairman Kevin McCabe added that funds are available to bring in new faces, saying: "If a player becomes available who Neil thinks we need then, yes, the money will be there.

"We believe we have built a comprehensive squad but we are always searching for improvements."

Agree, you appear to have a decent vocabulary, I do not even put in a apostrophe, not sure where on the computer it is.

Back to the footie ,we need a couple of signings not just squad players ,but someone who can go straight into the team.

Archived