Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Is he a midfielder? Striker? I've seen both listed in the papers...

And most importantly.....is he actually any good?!

It seems like Warnock is panicking

Mainly a striker.

He was the first "coca cola" boy. bought for 250k with money from coca cola promotion "buy as a player for your club"

He has looked nifty in some games, think he even scored against the fowls last season to salvage a draw if my memory serves me right. but no way is he premiership standard

Colin Kazim Richards - that name is really going to strike fear in the hearts of the premiership defenders :loopy::help:

By the way Robbie, he scored against us at the Lane, is that why Neil has bought him??

Colin Kazim Richards - that name is really going to strike fear in the hearts of the premiership defenders :loopy::help:

By the way Robbie, he scored against us at the Lane, is that why Neil has bought him??

hmmmm on the lane end? i know i was at the game, and think i can vaguely remember it

Was it the game were mayo scored an own goal?

I cannot understand why we are buying a 20 yr old from Brighton when we have Forte,what is going on. I thought we needed a defensive & midfield players???. I know, Warnock thinks it 3 players for the price of one Colin Kazim-Richards.

Ah, think I remember. A 3-1 win?

He didn't exactly stand out as a player I wanted in our side. Is he really gonna get anywhere near the first team??

I just don't see the point

EDIT: Actually, I've just seen our website advertising "Kid for a quid" so I guess that must be this story then?

Archived