Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Well we've got the Coca Cola Kid for £150k initial payment. We've not been able to get a work permit for a Tunisian (Karim Saidi?) and don't have time to appeal, Colchester have stopped us signing Greg Halford at the last minute and we might be getting a Polish guy who can play either side (of what I'm not sure yet...)

Succesful transfer deadline day then eh? :rolleyes:

£32 for the ticket isn't so bad - add on the train tickets, food, underground and beer and before you know it, it's over £150 (for 2 of us).

Drive down, cost you about £20 in petrol, 2 x £32 for tickets, food £20, some drinks £20.

You would pay all that bar petrol for BDTBL, (some tickets for us are like £34)

Anyways, back to more important issues. Plymouth away trip next season anyone?

Just noticed Idiakez went to saints for 250k, why didn't we lodge a bid?

Or even get todorov in?

Seems a shambles this seasons transfers. I hope I am proved wrong

Edit: just got this off BBC website

Ex-Doncaster boss Dave Penney could return to the game as Sheffield United coach. (Daily Star)

Think this might be a useful addition to the backroom staff

Just noticed Idiakez went to saints for 250k, why didn't we lodge a bid?

Or even get todorov in?

Seems a shambles this seasons transfers. I hope I am proved wrong

How does the song go,Wishing and a Hoping?we will have to get behind them ,maybe the betterknown players did not fancy us to survive.

How does the song go,Wishing and a Hoping?we will have to get behind them ,maybe the betterknown players did not fancy us to survive.

Well, will always be behind them, it's hard to motivate myself at the moment to be honest. Perhaps it's cause it is international games at the moment.

I am suprised at the lack of transfers, considering all the hype about possible players coming to the Lane, but the new kid could be another Leroy Lita with a bit of luck. We will have to wait while Jan 07 to see who we can get.

Archived