Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

mine was hand delivered last week, In the star last night they promised everyone would have them through the post by today. If still no joy by tonight I would ring them up or better still go down there and stay there until you get one!!

mine was hand delivered last week, In the star last night they promised everyone would have them through the post by today. If still no joy by tonight I would ring them up or better still go down there and stay there until you get one!!

That'll be what I'm doing tomorrow then.

The Star reports that Spurs are considering a bid for SUFC youngster Nickey Law.

I really hope they don't and they if they do we turn it down.

He's a real prospect and hopefully he'll get a look in this season, maybe in the League Cup?

Neil Warnock has confirmed that the Blades have finally started contract negotiations with midfielder Phil Jagielka.

Jagielka is entering the final year of his contract at Bramall Lane and there has been mounting speculation over his future, with a couple of Premiership clubs keeping tabs on his situation.

The 24-year-old has stated recently that he is happy to stay with the Blades but remained unclear as to whether he would be offered a new long-term deal.

However, after signing Leigh Bromby up to a contract extension this week, United are now hopeful that former England Under-21 international will commit to the club in the near future.

Warnock told the Yorkshire Post: "I think he's happy to be with us, but only time will tell. He knows we'd like him to extend his contract and I think that will be easy - if we perform (in the Premiership) like we can.

"Phil knows we're a progressive club and he knows where we want to be. It will be to the club's benefit to keep Phil and that's why the Chairman (Terry Robinson) is talking to his representatives."

Archived