Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I am suprised at the lack of transfers, considering all the hype about possible players coming to the Lane, but the new kid could be another Leroy Lita with a bit of luck. We will have to wait while Jan 07 to see who we can get.

If you're bottom of the league come Jan07 then the players who you need to get you out won't be interested in coming. Warnock needs to do something and do it fast. Who's your next fixture?

Curbishley is currently unemployed...:|

I am suprised at the lack of transfers, considering all the hype about possible players coming to the Lane, but the new kid could be another Leroy Lita with a bit of luck. We will have to wait while Jan 07 to see who we can get.

The new kid could be a new Leroy Lita, he could also turn out to be useless at our level. I have to be honest and say I'm disappointed, and think that this is going to be a difficlut season. Jan '07 transfers may just turn out ot be too late.

Still........COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need Koumas.

Koumas has signed a three year extention to his contract at West Brom so won't be going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

We were in for more people but they fell through for various reasons. We have a very large squad of players as it stands, they just need to show their ability.

The signing of Kazim-Richards could mean Webber is played in a more midfield role with Hulse and CKR up front... with Ifill at the other side and Tonge in the middle, it would be an extremely attacking side with Jagielka/Monty addiing some defensive qualities to the midfield.

The defence, Spurs game aside, has done very well and is an area we have plenty of options for.

Maybe Neil will start to take a gamble on the youngsters in that "creative midfield" role. Stephen Quinn and Ryan Gyaki have played well in every game I've seen them in and will be following their progress in the reserves this season as well. Maybe the cup game against Bury will be used to closely monitor how these kids are doing.

And Olivier Bernard is set to join Leeds apparently. You know, his wages broke our structure, but "skint" goldfish loving Leeds can afford him... our northern cousins don't half talk some crap sometimes.

And Olivier Bernard is set to join Leeds apparently. You know, his wages broke our structure, but "skint" goldfish loving Leeds can afford him... our northern cousins don't half talk some crap sometimes.

Strange really as they just sent Warner back as could not afford his wages hmmmmmm

Wouldn't have minded bernard either

The new kid could be a new Leroy Lita, he could also turn out to be useless at our level. I have to be honest and say I'm disappointed, and think that this is going to be a difficlut season. Jan '07 transfers may just turn out ot be too late.

Still........COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the season ever going to be anything other than difficult? I'm deeply disappointed with the lack of transfer activity, but let's just see what happens with the next 4 matches before *really* panicking ........

Archived