Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

"See you next season"?

to be fair, don't you enter the league and FA Cups at the first round stage when you've been relegated to League 1? Can't see you making it through to the 3rd round of either cup to qualify to play a bigger team like us!

Or maybe you mean on our Pre-season tour, when we visit local lower league, cash strapped teams to try and rais them some funds?

Ha, ha, ha! :|

Gimme strength.

"See you next season"?

to be fair, don't you enter the league and FA Cups at the first round stage when you've been relegated to League 1? Can't see you making it through to the 3rd round of either cup to qualify to play a bigger team like us!

Or maybe you mean on our Pre-season tour, when we visit local lower league, cash strapped teams to try and rais them some funds?

See you next season, or will you be one of those Blades who decided one season ticket per 10 years is enough????

Never know a Blade, sorry Blunt get so wound up!!

Remember these are my predictions, it might not happen, you could be down by Christmas.....if the form of 1 point in 9 carries on.

Peace Out

"See you next season"?

What a balloon!!

Next season, not this season. So you understand and I am not wasting my time with just one blunt, I MEAN WHEN YOU GET RELEGATED.

Cup runs!!! I am nt biased and will quite happily say if Owls go on a cup run, fantastic, but if they don't fair enough.

Have a great day against, who is it your playing Sat, Blackburn? Need to win that game!!!

Ah but we wont be playing 2 top 5 teams per 3 games now will we :D

Face it War-**** bought little class to lane, if any. Just look at your squad compared to the other 19 in the league, even Watford look more equipped. War-**** out of his league, you need another manager, you can borrow Sturruck for one game, his record in Prem with lowley Southampton would have kept them afloat. He only lost 1 game in is slight reign there.

All the best, hope you get more points than Sunderland, now that would be bad for the city.

Face it War-**** bought little class to lane, if any. Just look at your squad compared to the other 19 in the league, even Watford look more equipped. War-**** out of his league, you need another manager, you can borrow Sturruck for one game, his record in Prem with lowley Southampton would have kept them afloat. He only lost 1 game in is slight reign there.

All the best, hope you get more points than Sunderland, now that would be bad for the city.

He only lost one game? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

His record in the prem I think you will find was.......

P 13, W 5, D 2, L 6,

Archived