Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

What a balloon!!

Next season, not this season. So you understand and I am not wasting my time with just one blunt, I MEAN WHEN YOU GET RELEGATED.

Cup runs!!! I am nt biased and will quite happily say if Owls go on a cup run, fantastic, but if they don't fair enough.

Have a great day against, who is it your playing Sat, Blackburn? Need to win that game!!!

Please take care not to be hard of thinking when deliberately baiting people. It does make you look rather silly. Clearly, the implication was the we BOTH could be relegated, and as such YOU would have to start the FA Cup from the 1st round, and possibly the Whatever It Will Be Next Year Mind You It Changes Every Week Cup from the 1st round stage as well. In contrast we would enter at the later stages.

Thank you for you kind wishes regarding Former Moneybags Rovers.

Now let's all calm down, you get back to the Wendy thread Westie Terrier, and someone pass me a nice pint of Magnet.

Please.

Please take care not to be hard of thinking when deliberately baiting people. It does make you look rather silly. Clearly, the implication was the we BOTH could be relegated, and as such YOU would have to start the FA Cup from the 1st round, and possibly the Whatever It Will Be Next Year Mind You It Changes Every Week Cup from the 1st round stage as well. In contrast we would enter at the later stages.

Now let's all calm down, you get back to the Wendy thread Westie Terrier, and someone pass me a nice pint of Magnet.

Please.

"Clearly"...It's about as clear as War-cocks comments. All Blades are of same intulect, leave that thought with you. See you next season boys....

UP THE OWLS

Davis hopeful over Blades debut

Sheffield United centre-back Claude Davis has an outside chance of making his debut in Saturday's Bramall Lane clash with Blackburn.The £3million club-record signing from Preston during the close season has been sidelined since sustaining a knee cartilage injury in a friendly against Notts County on August 1. Davis has since missed United's first three Premiership matches of the season, but recently returned to contact training and may yet play some part against Rovers.Khalilou Fadiga will not be joining the Blades from Bolton as he is not fit enough due to lack of pre season training.

Please.

Not gonna happen the way you think...I think - Relegation odds, 06/07:

Sheff Utd 1/3 (favourites, btw)

Sheff Wed 7/2

Know which team i'd put my mortgage on.

You really are on fire today, Robbie.

Felt like it earlier....... Was walking from work down moor to get some new football boots (got vouchers for JJB) and they have only gone and shut the shop down and re-opened it with something else :(

So I'm now eating at my desk as not got time for anything else after strolling round looking for alternatives that accept my vouchers

Felt like it earlier....... Was walking from work down moor to get some new football boots (got vouchers for JJB) and they have only gone and shut the shop down and re-opened it with something else :(

So I'm now eating at my desk as not got time for anything else after strolling round looking for alternatives that accept my vouchers

Is there no JJB at [shudders] MeadowHell? Alternativel man, try eBay. Search for [shudders again] 'Soccer boots' - try and get some kick arse deal from the States.

I don't mind telling you that I got a pair of Nike blades (really good boots and have lasted yonks) from the womens, yes that's right, the womens sport section of Nike Town, NY. £15!!! :thumbsup:

Mindya...they are pink. :(

Archived