Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Not gonna happen the way you think...I think - Relegation odds, 06/07:

Sheff Utd 1/3 (favourites, btw)

Sheff Wed 7/2

Know which team i'd put my mortgage on.

I like the way you think Jazzy......here here.

One day the penny will drop, I guess that date will be sometime after christmas, when the piggys from the animal lane are relegated yet again, don't throw your toys out of the pram now Blunts

Option A: Fighting to stay in the Premiership

Option B: Trying to consolidate in the Championship

Don't kid yourselves as to where you would rather be...

I'd like to be n Prem, but under different circs. McCabe should put his hand in his pocket and spend, buying class, instead of nobodies like Cazim-Richards.

We'll not struggle son, seriously coming from an Owl who isn't biased, I say it like I have seen it.

I'd like to be n Prem, but under different circs. McCabe should put his hand in his pocket and spend, buying class, instead of nobodies like Cazim-Richards.

We'll not struggle son, seriously coming from an Owl who isn't biased, I say it like I have seen it.

You're the bigest biased owl that I know, and i know Cory :hihi:

Na, weds will not go down. but i cant see them pulling up any trees either whilst PS is there

You're the bigest biased owl that I know, and i know Cory :hihi:

Na, weds will not go down. but i cant see them pulling up any trees either whilst PS is there

We all know that isn't true, how can anyone believe you now, after stating you were slim on 'My Space'?

I tell it how it is, Blades deserved to go up last season, I could have said Watford did, but I'll take my hat off, the top two all season were the teams who constantly performed.

Blades to get draw against Blackburn on Saturday, if Hulse ack for your lot.

Archived