Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Now you have calmed down and had a moment:

You need to put your toys back in the pram, don't tell me you were at all 3 games??

I was and got my Arsenal tickets through the post on Monday... does that mean I can do what I wish with my toys? :)

Arsenal are only on one point as well... I assume you can predict their future too.

"Clearly"...It's about as clear as War-cocks comments. All Blades are of same intulect, leave that thought with you. See you next season boys....

UP THE OWLS

Intulect? Nah... don't know what that means. Maybe this very clever person is trying to impress us with some Latin he learnt ;)

Can't wait to get back to the proper football on Saturday... don't like all this international nonsense!

I was and got my Arsenal tickets through the post on Monday... does that mean I can do what I wish with my toys? :)

Toys at your age, hmmmmm, another typical Blunt comment. Arsenal maybe on one point, but lets be honest, the Blades will stay on single points until around Christmas, where as Arsenal won't.

Blades for relegation, come on you Blackburn.

Toys at your age, hmmmmm, another typical Blunt comment. Arsenal maybe on one point, but lets be honest, the Blades will stay on single points until around Christmas, where as Arsenal won't.

Blades for relegation, come on you Blackburn.

A Wednesday fan - Under Sturrock - accusing the Blades of Playing long ball!!! You're manager has all but publicly BANNED your team from passing on the floor!

A Wednesday fan - Under Sturrock - accusing the Blades of Playing long ball!!! You're manager has all but publicly BANNED your team from passing on the floor!

It hasn't always been that way though me old Blunt, if you speak with Blades who go week in week out (the real ones) they all say same, it's like watching tennis. United have always adopted that approach, from the Dave Bassett era.

It hasn't always been that way though me old Blunt, if you speak with Blades who go week in week out (the real ones) they all say same, it's like watching tennis. United have always adopted that approach, from the Dave Bassett era.

excuse me cheif - season ticket holder!

as for approach - did you watch the Liverpool game? it was like watching Ajax total football approach from the past!

anyway - let's just agree that Sheffield United are far superior to Wednesday and we can all move on!

anyway - let's just agree that Sheffield United are far superior to Wednesday and we can all move on!

What u on about now, how long u been holder for? You probably a woodwork Blunt, them who come out when Sun is shining. Superior??? lets discuss that next season, when Blunts are back in Championship with us. We can't talk about that now, Blades getting battered ever week, and we picking up points along the way, you can't really compare the 2 teams can ya. Blades a good Championship side, that's all they are 'chief'.

You going to get ticket next season when you playing in league wi us again?

Have a lovely day 'chief'

Maybe in the past this is true, but now we are more of a footballing team

Maybe in the past this is true, but now we are more of a footballing team

He's here look.

Owls don't pass as much as they should, saying that with the players we can afford (been 20 mill in debt) the likely hood of us picking up ball players are zilch, but the Blades still remain a long ball/set piece team. That is my point Rob.

He's here look.

Owls don't pass as much as they should, saying that with the players we can afford (been 20 mill in debt) the likely hood of us picking up ball players are zilch, but the Blades still remain a long ball/set piece team. That is my point Rob.

You are out of your depth if you still think united are a long ball team. That is certainly not the case.

Archived