Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Westilad, please stop the trolling.

All that will happen if you carry on is that tempers get frayed and you'll get a ban.

Thanks.

Well said JoeP this is thread is about the Blades & all we have had lately is slagging off from both set's of fans, the Owls should stick to there own thread before the banter really gets offensive.

So anyone wanna predict the score tomorrow?

I think after the international break we will have got our tactics sorted and will start 4-4-2, winning with a lovely (and overdue) strike for jags near the end!!!

Bit of a grudge match for me this one as my g/f is from blackburn so we HAVE to win this one!! :D :D

COME ON BLADES :D

Look's like Jags will be starting at centre back, Warnock will not risk Davis & Short.What's happened to Lucketti??.

Thats worrying again- with monty out i really worry that we won't have any bite in midfield- id bring quinny in for a game, him vs savage would be a great contest!

I think Warnock should play Lucketti in defence & put Jags back where he is most effective in midfield,we do not have enough quality at the moment,although Tonge is playing ok, who else is there maybe Quinn but I don't think Warnock rates him at this level if he did he would have played more.I think we need to hit the ground running against Blackburn as they are a very physical team.

Archived