Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Hi as a season ticket holder who rarely travels to away matches, how likely is it I would be able to get tickets for the Everton away match?

Myself & my husband will be in Liverpool on the morning of the match & would like to go to the game in the afternoon. He is also a season ticket holder, but we would also like to get a ticket for a friend...am I asking the impossible or should we try to buy tickets on the day in the home supporters area? (I could wear a shell suit and practice my scouser accent if it would help at the Everton box office)

Hi as a season ticket holder who rarely travels to away matches, how likely is it I would be able to get tickets for the Everton away match?

Myself & my husband will be in Liverpool on the morning of the match & would like to go to the game in the afternoon. He is also a season ticket holder, but we would also like to get a ticket for a friend...am I asking the impossible or should we try to buy tickets on the day in the home supporters area? (I could wear a shell suit and practice my scouser accent if it would help at the Everton box office)

It's probably best to see on run up to when ticket info is published. it may be we get 3.000 tickets and they go on general sale straight away

how is teh lane going about sales of tickets to the general public for home games.

i have been a season ticket holder for a few years, except this year i couldnt afford to get one. I did go to teh liverpool match as i had my brothers season ticket, but i heard that to buy a ticket for the liverpool match you had to buy 3 consecutive home game ticket! are they still sticking to that???

no- not all the time, just for big games, forexample- to get a ticket for chelsea at home you will probably have to also buy a ticket for middlesborough and bolton at home, its better that way so you A)don't have part time supporters coming to just one game and B) you get the tickets for cheaper, its not as good if you only want to come to one game but it makes far better business sense.

ye im sure! my lil bro is so disappointed as he cannot go now due to no-one being able to sit with him!

well if your talknig about the bury game then im sure your mother is wrong (no offence intended), i don't even think the tickets have gone on sale yet.

i want to go to as many game s as i can its just money is the issue! do you think i would be better getting a half season ticket at christmas?

yeah- definately, its a far cheaper way to see all the games.

im sure you can pay in installments though?

Archived