Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

do you buy a programme??? it says in there that the season ticket holders can get bury tickets for a tenna!

the woman at the lane tolkd my mum that every single season ticket holder has bought a ticket for the bury game.

tickets went on general sale today, and tehy tried to put my mum at on eend of the ground and my 5 year old brother at the other end!

apparently unietd have reserved season ticket holders bury tickets since friday!!!!

the woman at the lane tolkd my mum that every single season ticket holder has bought a ticket for the bury game.

tickets went on general sale today, and tehy tried to put my mum at on eend of the ground and my 5 year old brother at the other end!

Bullplop. I've got a season ticket and I'm not going to the Bury game

Hi as a season ticket holder who rarely travels to away matches, how likely is it I would be able to get tickets for the Everton away match?

Myself & my husband will be in Liverpool on the morning of the match & would like to go to the game in the afternoon. He is also a season ticket holder, but we would also like to get a ticket for a friend...am I asking the impossible or should we try to buy tickets on the day in the home supporters area? (I could wear a shell suit and practice my scouser accent if it would help at the Everton box office)

I think you'll be lucky to get Everton tickets to be honest. Allocation is about 3,000 and will go on sale to people with season tickets (this year and last) and who've been away from home already this season.

do you buy a programme??? it says in there that the season ticket holders can get bury tickets for a tenna!

apparently unietd have reserved season ticket holders bury tickets since friday!!!!

Basically they have reserved all the season tickets holders seats for a few days so if they want to they can have there own seats. Im a few days they will release all of the seats that arn't sold and you will be able to choose form a better number of seats.

that could be as good a signing as any player!

I'm not a Blade as you know, but I do on this occassion, completely agree with this lad or lass, whoever you are.

Kidd has a wealth of experience, compared to what you have.

This is what your lot have needed since day one of being promoted.

Archived