Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

so are we confident of a result on saturday then? against a team thats already won twice this season?

If we play like we did a lot of the time on Saturday, and then we should create opportunities to score. We just need a striker who can find the back of the net. Is Shipperley still injured?

If Webber is unavailable for Saturday, I suppose Akinbiyi and Hulse will be our best options but I'm not convinced either of them are good enough for the Premiership. They both look good chasing the ball, but they both also shoot too hastily and miss what look like easy goals. Akinbiyi has already been in Premiership and didn't do much, but I'm hoping Hulse will improve.

I'd be happy if I never saw Akinbiyi in a United shirt again - no control, can't head, can't shoot very well to be fair - the only thing he has going for him is his pace. Hulse has impressed, very good at holding the ball up and works hard. Nade looks like he could turn into a very good player but obviously isn't fully fit and needs time to get used to the English game. Would love to see Kabba get a chance when he's back.

Of course I'd be more than happy for Akinbiyi to prove me wrong but let's face facts - it's not gonna happen.

how you do know?? he hasn't played enough at this level for us to judge him, and to be honest- there isn't anyone else!!

Pretty much every game that akinbiyi plays, we create less and less chances because we play to suit his game.

What's wrong with Webber anyways??

I would rather ships than akinbiyi, but neither have done anything at this level

Archived