Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

webber is out for a couple of weeks with a strain.

I still think the best partnership we have at the mo is aki/hulse- and to be honest -its not going to change is it cos we can't bring in anyone else so were jsut going to have to stop winging and get on with it!!

I think its the other way mate- i don't think we play a system to suit aki at all, he';s not a target man but we have been playing him as one- we should play him off hulse as he's the guy who can win the ball when it gets knocked forward!

I'd be happy if I never saw Akinbiyi in a United shirt again - no control, can't head, can't shoot very well to be fair - the only thing he has going for him is his pace.

The first sensible thing I have heard all day, the guy isn't premiership class, he proved this when he was at Leicester.

why? what would have been the point of selling him?

cos you don't like him? it doesn't make good business sense to sell someone you only jsut bought!

why do it with horsefield then? i know he is only on loan as it stands but it is witha view to a permanant move.

Sell him because he is not going to do anything in the premiership. i honestly believe that.

Archived