Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I'd be happy if I never saw Akinbiyi in a United shirt again - no control, can't head, can't shoot very well to be fair - the only thing he has going for him is his pace. Hulse has impressed, very good at holding the ball up and works hard. Nade looks like he could turn into a very good player but obviously isn't fully fit and needs time to get used to the English game. Would love to see Kabba get a chance when he's back.

Of course I'd be more than happy for Akinbiyi to prove me wrong but let's face facts - it's not gonna happen.

A good mate of mine has the unfortunate affliction of being a Wolves fan, and his prediction when we bought him last year for the rest of the season was ......

"....... I think he'll do ok for you. He might get 10 for you ........ 2 off his nose, 3 off his a**e, 2 off his knees, 1 off his shoulder, 1 off his back, and 1 belter .......".

I'd sooner he went too. I'm sure he's a very nice bloke and all that, but he's a dreadful footballer.

A good mate of mine has the unfortunate affliction of being a Wolves fan, and his prediction when we bought him last year for the rest of the season was ......

"....... I think he'll do ok for you. He might get 10 for you ........ 2 off his nose, 3 off his a**e, 2 off his knees, 1 off his shoulder, 1 off his back, and 1 belter .......".

I'd sooner he went too. I'm sure he's a very nice bloke and all that, but he's a dreadful footballer.

Go Colin, go! I'm sure Colin Todd could do a job up front for you! :hihi:

Archived