Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Just got back from my vacation retreat in the country so it's the first opportunity to respond.

Nothing wrong with being a TV supporter when you can't get the real thing.

But talking about the real thing, how would you know, being a Wednesday supporter ? Maybe spelling and support for a team go hand in hand, poor spelling, poor team.Just a theory of mine. I don't have a problem with people not getting the correct spelling but if you set yourself up as a target don't act surprised when you get shot down.

If you can't get big words right don't use them, look for alternatives. "Wound up" is a good alternative for "adjitated"

But then you're probably frantically looking up attendance figures instead:

I see where that Barmby (sic) doesn't even want to go Wednesday on loan.

How the "mighty" have fallen.:hihi:

zzzzzzzzzz

Another Wound Up Blunt

Thanks for pointing out the spelling.

Reading should take all 3 points off you Saturday? If you can't beat Blackburn, while there are imporatant players away for them, who are you going to beat apart from maybe Watford?

If only Brian Kidd could still play!!!!If only.

Keep smiling

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE

Sheffield United assistant boss Stuart McCall has indicated that he will quit the club at the end of the season.

The Blades number two recently agreed a new 12-month contract with the Blades but has made no secret of his ambition to become a manager.

Reading should take all 3 points off you Saturday? If you can't beat Blackburn, while there are imporatant players away for them,

in both games last season against reading we could have easily got the 3 points...... but it didn't happen.

sonko is looking unconvincing this season too (apart from against man city)

against blackburn we should have won, aand we had easily enough chances to do so, but im wondering on what players blackburn had "away", the only one i note is jason roberts

Sheffield United assistant boss Stuart McCall has indicated that he will quit the club at the end of the season.

The Blades number two recently agreed a new 12-month contract with the Blades but has made no secret of his ambition to become a manager.

I really hope this isn't true. I see Macca as the successor to Warnock.

Reading should take all 3 points off you Saturday?

Reading usually win at the Lane, so probably, yeah!

Reading usually win at the Lane, so probably, yeah!

There you go, a true Blade who you can discuss topics with, about time to. Rob, your OK though mate.

Seriously though Reading look a deece side, what you reck for Sat then?

Predictions. I can't really predict, as I haven't seen your lot apart from Liverpool game on telly.

With Kidd working with our players this week , should show his class & give the players a boost, look at the players he has worked with over the years. And I believe that his influence & contacts will bring in better players come Jan 2007.

Archived