Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

No he didn't ...... and yes, I got sick and tired of explaining it too ...... incidentally, because I'm on the the John Street side of the Kop so didn't have the best view, just haw many times was the ball out and no throw in given? I (hazily after last night and this afternoon's ale/cider/whiskey/meths) recall at least three huge shouts for it ........

there were three shouts, but the ball only crossed the line once, and then it was a close call.

Boys, Boys, boys - far be it from me to post on YOUR sacred thread, but I think you'll find that Venger is a Liverpool fan.

So you've just made yourselves look like a right pair of t*ts:hihi: :hihi:

(Sorry tosh - you always come across as a decent enough bloke, but if you want to talk about posting on the wrong thread, just take a quick gander at your mate CB's post record - see how many times he's posted on the Wednesday thread....)

I am saying nothing :hihi:

There is too much rivalry between Wednesday and United in Sheffield when the supporters should be pulling together to make Sheffield a footballing city again. Leeds are the same, when you look at the players Leeds had and the position they were in only to see them struggling in the Championship.

At the moment Sheffielders are small town hicks because their whole football philosophy is based on which is the best Sheffield team instead of their European standing.

There is too much rivalry between Wednesday and United in Sheffield when the supporters should be pulling together to make Sheffield a footballing city again. Leeds are the same, when you look at the players Leeds had and the position they were in only to see them struggling in the Championship.

At the moment Sheffielders are small town hicks because their whole football philosophy is based on which is the best Sheffield team instead of their European standing.

I take it your either female in which case you are forgiven, Or you dont have the faintest idea of what the two Sheffield clubs mean to their supporters. The rivalry, the suspense, the bragging rights......I could go on.

I take it your either female in which case you are forgiven, Or you dont have the faintest idea of what the two Sheffield clubs mean to their supporters. The rivalry, the suspense, the bragging rights......I could go on.

I used to go down to 'lane before WW2 and wait at the turnstile for a stake holder to take me in but in those days we were a big club compared to most in the 1st division and so was Wednesday that all went to pot after the war we were both struggling in the 2nd tier. It never occurred to anybody that two clubs were not supported enough to finance two top clubs and that is the case today. Other clubs do well with less support than the Sheffield clubs but they want to compete against the best not against a poor side DARN'T ROOAD.

you need to take the blade out your name, you're a disgrace to even think yourself as a blade

Boys, Boys, boys - far be it from me to post on YOUR sacred thread, but I think you'll find that Venger is a Liverpool fan.

So you've just made yourselves look like a right pair of t*ts:hihi: :hihi:

(Sorry tosh - you always come across as a decent enough bloke, but if you want to talk about posting on the wrong thread, just take a quick gander at your mate CB's post record - see how many times he's posted on the Wednesday thread....)

And how was I supposed to know venger is a Liverpool supporter, am I psychic.I am not interested in other people's posting,when I have posted on the Owls thread it has been positive not childish school yard remarks.

That is an uncalled for remark Floridablade calling us small town hicks,if you come from sheffield you don't make such stupid remarks.

Archived