Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

And how was I supposed to know venger is a Liverpool supporter, am I psychic.I am not interested in other people's posting,when I have posted on the Owls thread it has been positive not childish school yard remarks.

I'm not saying you are psychic, but even the content of Vengers post suggested he was a Liverpool fan.Instead you and CB just assumed he was a Wednesday fan, and went into overdrive about Wednesday fans posting on United threads.

And I agree your one of the few Blades on here who does post positive comments on the Wednesday threads, sadly the same cant be said for your mountie bothering friend......

I'm not saying you are psychic, but even the content of Vengers post suggested he was a Liverpool fan.Instead you and CB just assumed he was a Wednesday fan, and went into overdrive about Wednesday fans posting on United threads.

And I agree your one of the few Blades on here who does post positive comments on the Wednesday threads, sadly the same cant be said for your mountie bothering friend......

I did not read vengers posts,so I did not know which team he supported.

Is there anyone on here that still thinks Jags is a midfielder?

Come on Warnock, get him back at centre-half pleeeeeeeeeeease. It was criminal to see the midfield AND defence weakened by a single, unenforced change.

I've never asked for Warnock to be sacked but he's got a lot of ground to make up to prove himself capable of keeping us up. He's not helped himself with some very odd decisions, both tacticly and in the transfer market.

But if Warnock was to go, has anybody any thoughts on when would be the best time to make a decision on this and who would be best to take over?

:(

That is an uncalled for remark Floridablade calling us small town hicks,if you come from sheffield you don't make such stupid remarks.

Eh, would you look at that. They lose at home again and the dissension & in-fighting creeps into the ranks. Its been what 5/6 games and already they're at each others throats! I despair, I really do.

I predict the first sweet chants of 'Warnock Out!' after the Arsenal game. Right on cue as well, eh Owls? :help:

Is there anyone on here that still thinks Jags is a midfielder?

Come on Warnock, get him back at centre-half pleeeeeeeeeeease. It was criminal to see the midfield AND defence weakened by a single, unenforced change.

I've never asked for Warnock to be sacked but he's got a lot of ground to make up to prove himself capable of keeping us up. He's not helped himself with some very odd decisions, both tacticly and in the transfer market.

But if Warnock was to go, has anybody any thoughts on when would be the best time to make a decision on this and who would be best to take over?

:(

WARNOCK OUT! I'd have to say Alan Curbishley...either him or Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards. :hihi:

Eh, would you look at that. They lose at home again and the dissension & in-fighting creeps into the ranks. Its been what 5/6 games and already they're at each others throats! I despair, I really do.

I predict the first sweet chants of 'Warnock Out!' after the Arsenal game. Right on cue as well, eh Owls? :help:

I dont see it as in-fighting at all, it is just people expressing their opinions which everyone is entitled to have and to express.

Anyway, I know why we lost on Saturday:

1. My mate took his kids.

2. My mate took his kids and went in the upper tier of the Bramall Lane End.

3. We kicked towards the Kop in the first half which we never do.

All perfectly good and scientific explanations why we lost I think you'll agree.

Oh, nearly forgot number 4.......................... we were crap :help:

What are you on about. It was about the remark sheffield hicks, nothing to do with football read it properly Jaz

Archived