Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

The old brain box aint what it used to be Barnie, can you remember the Shoreham leaving to

"I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden "

and why ? :huh: :huh:

Cheers CB

CB - Absolutely, and I seem to remember them playing Ilkley Moor Bah't At before the kick off. My old man used to get me comp tickets, and my grandad - Owl through and through - used to take me from their house at Hillsborough to the match. What a man!

Don't remember why they used to play Rose Garden though.

and tri dellas! plus whatever happened to vas's partner in crime wayne quinn? didn't he go and play for some club up north? a small town team with a little stadium and no supporters, can't really remember

Wayne Quinn, I think last heard of playing in Devon and Cornwall I think - lobster fisherman during the day though - dab hand at mending nets now!

Rangers have reportedly offered to partially fund Olivier Bernard's move to Sheffield United.

The Blades took the former Newcastle man on trial earlier in the summer but have not followed up their interest - despite wanting to bring a new left-back into Bramall Lane to challenge current first choice David Unsworth.

The Sheffield Star claims that the SPL giants are so keen to offload Bernard that they are ready to continue paying a hefty portion of his £12,000-a-week wages.

The Frenchman's hopes of forcing himself into the first-team plans of new Rangers boss Paul Le Guen have been dealt a further blow after the Ibrox outfit capture Phil Bardsley on loan from Manchester United.

Archived