Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

there hasn't been a confirmed figure till this afternoon, and that figure was 28,288

What are we harping on about attendance figures for,we would be lucky to get 25 people to watch us after Saturday's first half performance,can we survive it is no good ignoring facts,we have narrowed the pitch that makes less space and is totally negative thinking by Warnock,Arsenal played because they had no choice at Highbury on a narrow pitch,they do not hoof it at every opportunity, and they on there day, pass the ball better than anyone.

We cannot expect anything on Saturday but my prediction is that if we continue as now,Warnock will be talking to himself by Christmas,I find it amazing that he was only given a one year contract, and obviously many board members do not want him.

I read it in sun this morning too, and thought it to be wrong too so dont worry

Robbie you think sufc will reach 20 points by xmas.Ive a couple of bets with blades, what you reckon.Before canada dry says anything i think the owls may just scrape that many.:thumbsup:

Robbie you think sufc will reach 20 points by xmas.Ive a couple of bets with blades, what you reckon.Before canada dry says anything i think the owls may just scrape that many.:thumbsup:

CB doesn't have time to say anything, gotta leave work now :love:

I might from home though :hihi: :hihi:

I have a good feeling about saturday, were always better when nothing to lose, we would also be the first team to beat Arsenal in their new stadium! (also Arsenals first league win, if we lose)

Cant believe how quick the seats sold out, my brother lives 2 mins away, so was going to go with him (although hes an owl)

Ah well, hopefully Webber back, and maybe see a bit more of Nade as a late replacement.

Seriously if we play as on Saturday we will be lucky to get 20 points by the end of the season.We can get to 20 points by Christmas but Warnock as to suprise the opposition be more attacking ,forget his Dads army players ,and play his quicker guys I do not know what Rob Koz has done wrong him and Bromby were our best defenders last year ,OK Rob' s final ball was not always accurate, but he is the better than the new guy or the donkey Unsworth. On football tactics he thinks he is Mourhino or Wegner but at times he is more like Delboy ,I do not know if you can widen the pitch after making it narrow, if you can that would be a good start for more attractive football ,and I feel that by narrowing the pitch Warnock has shown he does not think the side is good enough for the Premiership.

Over the last 12 months he as wasted a fortune in poor signings and players wages.Of the signings in the last 12 months only Hulse looks the part ,and Davis and Kazim Richards we do not know how good they are yet.

I have a good feeling about saturday, were always better when nothing to lose, we would also be the first team to beat Arsenal in their new stadium! (also Arsenals first league win, if we lose)

Didnt Arsenal beat Man U yesterday ? :suspect:

Got a feeling if we put 10 behind the ball we can get a 0-0 draw, thats the best we can hope for IMHO

Archived