Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Didnt Arsenal beat Man U yesterday ? :suspect:

Got a feeling if we put 10 behind the ball we can get a 0-0 draw, thats the best we can hope for IMHO

They won at old trafford, i'm talking emirates, theyve played 2 in league and drawn both.

Yup, 0-0 would do. I know the circumstances are slightly different, but we played them in the cup the other year, and i thought we could have taken them then, (if the ref hadnt set their goal up)

I live in hope.

ash

They won at old trafford, i'm talking emirates, theyve played 2 in league and drawn both.

Yup, 0-0 would do. I know the circumstances are slightly different, but we played them in the cup the other year, and i thought we could have taken them then, (if the ref hadnt set their goal up)

I live in hope.

ash

We play Bury tomorrow in the Carling Cup Warnock will be playing a few different players,if he goes negative on Saturday we will be hammered,he can play five in midfield but the wide men must be attacking players.

We play Bury tomorrow in the Carling Cup Warnock will be playing a few different players,if he goes negative on Saturday we will be hammered,he can play five in midfield but the wide men must be attacking players.

I was meaning 0-0 would be good because im pretty sure he's gonna use similar tactics to the Liverpool game, play everyone too deep in our own half.

I've also changed my stance on the Carling Cup, i said earlier in the thread, that i thought we should chuck this cup, in favour of concentrating on the league, but obviously were struggling. Tomorrow is a good chance to give all the newbies and sideliners a chance.

I do not know if you were a Blade in the early 70s when he called that side mediocre,players like Currie ,Woodward and the late Gilbert Reece.

Yes I used to go to all the home matches in the early 70s & saw some of the greats at the Lane.Also the match that stands out for me was when we beat Ipswich 6-1 I think that was the end score.

I think we could play our entire squad at Arsenal and we'd still get slaughtered!

Don't be daft- in the season where they didn;t loose a game we were the only side not to loose to them over 90 minutes!! (They only beat us on penalties)

and this team is no-where near as good as that team!

Archived